Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cathy1984 said:
guyzz..san po ba mabilis ang process ng pnp sa manila po ba or sa ottawa?tnx po...Godbless
@cathy1984

It would seem CEM is faster than than CPP-O. Just basing that dun sa thread ng CPP-O PNP applicants....
From this link CEM or Manila takes (based on CIC) - 12 months on average
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

No figures for CPP-O yet.

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
sset12 said:
thank you ragluf! :D :D :D
yes, it's true, paying it forward and be a blessing to someone else, honestly marami akong natutunan sa mga nagpo posts dito sa forum so as much as possible, i want to contribute in my own lilttle ways, in best way I can.
I sincerely appreciate all people like you who's willing to share their knowledge, experiences and show their concern for other people, kahit hindi tayo personal na nagkaka-kilala...masarap tumulong sa kapwa nang walang kapalit di ba? Mabuhay tayong lahat and I wish everyone a brighter future, sana matupad lahat ng pangarap nating makapunta sa Canada, hindi man sa madaling panahon but in God's perfect time. Just keep the faith and trust HIM, all the time!
Just want to thank all of you guys here who always answer our inquiries.
I had an officemate with Medicals done last month. When I asked him about the process, deadma lang ako... That's why I search for a site which can help me regarding my application.
Thanks again...
Hope you continue guys such actions...

msmckulit_09

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
FEB 2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 20, 2012
File Transfer...
AOR-CEM AUG. 30, 2012
Med's Request
Received SEPT. 10 (dated Sept. 5)
Med's Done....
SEPT. 12, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec. 21, 2012
Hello guys another good news si audss17 nag-change na ung ECAS nya into "medical has been received" talagang waiting for PPR na siya. Paulooooo pa-update ha.. Thanks! God BLess us all

me_anne08

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AINP office (edmonton alberta)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2012
Nomination.....
23-05-2012 nomination apprpved with AINP Certificate
AOR Received.
30-08-2012
File Transfer...
NOVA SCOTIA (for PR app. under PNP) App.filled:June 8,2012 File no. Received: July 12, 2012
Med's Done....
10-15-2012
Passport Req..
05-27-2013
LANDED..........
14-07-13
msmckulit_09 said:
Hello guys another good news si audss17 nag-change na ung ECAS nya into "medical has been received" talagang waiting for PPR na siya. Paulooooo pa-update ha.. Thanks! God BLess us all
that's good news,Praise God...anyway subrang worry na ako about my MR until now wala pa akong nareceive they sent my AOR last august 30 but still wala pa and my deadline is until oct 30 lang...nasaan na kaya Lord help me..God Bless everyone.

nerlee

Sep 18, 2012
Re: Timeline for Filipinos

Hello hi many person will endorse the settlement part 2, on the friends&relatives section of pnp online application you have to tick two boxes to add a relative or a friend, do i have to declare my friend and relatives also, i have already declared my sister as the person who will declare set. Plan2

rylai crestfall

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Nomination.....
july 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2012
delsa12 said:
Hi rylai congrats on your PPR :) nangyari din sa kin yan the 1st email sent has no attachment so they sent another email saying to disregard the email sent. Then a 3rd email was sent complete w/ 3 attachment a pdf file appendix a, photo instructions and cem logo. Hope this helps.
thanks po delsa, ragluf, and sset... i emailed back as suggested by ragluf, and they replied with only the attachments... PP sent na po the following day...waiting for DM na nyan...so excited... i missed my first PPR (nung august 22 pa pala sinend kaso misspelled pala so they called me to correct it)...i know God has a purpose kung bakit ibang time ko nareceive yun...thanx guys

msmckulit_09

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
FEB 2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 20, 2012
File Transfer...
AOR-CEM AUG. 30, 2012
Med's Request
Received SEPT. 10 (dated Sept. 5)
Med's Done....
SEPT. 12, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec. 21, 2012
me_anne08 said:
that's good news,Praise God...anyway subrang worry na ako about my MR until now wala pa akong nareceive they sent my AOR last august 30 but still wala pa and my deadline is until oct 30 lang...nasaan na kaya Lord help me..God Bless everyone.
Me-an wait mo lang usually 2-3mos bago dumating ung MR pero dun sa email sayo (AOR) you can email the visa officer and told him/her that you haven't receive your MR yet ilagay mo ung file number and info about your application at sabihin mo den na they gave you until October 30 only. Magkasabay tayo ng received ng AOR pero after a week dumating naman di MR kinulit ko den kasi ung local post office dito ganun den kasi ang advise ng mga ka-forum natin.. Ganyan den kasi nangyari sa isang member dito and it was lost in transit and they send another copy of MR thru courier na it will take 3-5 days daw po. try to email them hope this helps! God Bless us po and HAppy waiting

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
That is right. I suggest you write CEM an email regarding your MR. Baka matulad sa kin na lost in transit ang MR. Mine never reached me and it was never returned to CEM. Meaning it was delivered to the wrong recipient who didn't bother returning the package to the sender (CEM).

You can visit the website of CEM (http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/index.aspx?view=d). Contact them using the web form for case specific inquiries and you will have an automated email reply as confirmation that they received your inquiry.

Good luck!

me_anne08

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AINP office (edmonton alberta)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2012
Nomination.....
23-05-2012 nomination apprpved with AINP Certificate
AOR Received.
30-08-2012
File Transfer...
NOVA SCOTIA (for PR app. under PNP) App.filled:June 8,2012 File no. Received: July 12, 2012
Med's Done....
10-15-2012
Passport Req..
05-27-2013
LANDED..........
14-07-13
carl zeiss said:
That is right. I suggest you write CEM an email regarding your MR. Baka matulad sa kin na lost in transit ang MR. Mine never reached me and it was never returned to CEM. Meaning it was delivered to the wrong recipient who didn't bother returning the package to the sender (CEM).

You can visit the website of CEM (http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/index.aspx?view=d). Contact them using the web form for case specific inquiries and you will have an automated email reply as confirmation that they received your inquiry.

Good luck!
yun nga eh baka na wala na,dito kasi ako canada kaya subrang tagal if sa pinas yun madali lang kulitin ang post office di pwede,nag indicate na kami ng note na wala pang na received together sa mga addtional documents na hinihingi nila and yung payment din sana nga mag responds na sila pag na received na nila yung documents...salamat sa advice..sana dadating na siya soon...God Bless

killouie

May 12, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Nomination.....
05-03-2012 (Extended Nomination)
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
-N/A-
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Request
28-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-09-2012
Interview........
-N/A-
Passport Req..
17-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
@negrabandida

hi,

as per eCAS - Medical results have been received.

how about your application?

thanks!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nerlee said:
Hello hi many person will endorse the settlement part 2, on the friends&relatives section of pnp online application you have to tick two boxes to add a relative or a friend, do i have to declare my friend and relatives also, i have already declared my sister as the person who will declare set. Plan2
@nerlee

Are you filling up the MPNP online application? I suggest you go to this thread...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mpnp-online-application-t88339.0.html

More sources here....

audss17

Apr 11, 2012
msmckulit_09 said:
thanks msmckulit! :) paki update nalang TS ko..
Sana hndi magtagal ang dating ng PPR..GODBLESS US ALL!

RN15

Sep 3, 2012
Hello po sa lahat ng mga nsa forum na to.. Gusto ko lng po mgtanong, Ano po ba ang next step after nmin mapasa ung mpnp application sa cio-ns? ilan months po para sa AOR? and sa MR? chaka hihingi pa po ba ang cic ng additional documents kc regarding dun sa application package nla d na cnabi isubmit ung mga certificate of employment, tor, diploma, etc.. kundi ung mga passport at mga birth certificate, ielts and nbi? and last thing hihingi po ba cla ulit ng updated na bank statement? thanks please reply ASAP..

MPNP-General stream pla ang category nmin..

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Hi there. Just wait for your AOR from CIO, which usually comes within 6 weeks after they receive your application. Within a month after they receive it, your payment will be processed if your application is complete. If you used bank draft, you can check with your issuing bank if the draft has been encashed already. If you used a credit card, you can also check with your issuing bank if it has been charged to your account. Your payment will be processed first before you receive your AOR from CIO. After that, you wait another 2-3 months for your AOR from the Visa Office, who will give you more detailed instructions, like if you need to submit additional documents, RPRF payment and Medicals.

Good luck and happy waiting!

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
carl zeiss said:
Hi there. Just wait for your AOR from CIO, which usually comes within 6 weeks after they receive your application. Within a month after they receive it, your payment will be processed if your application is complete. If you used bank draft, you can check with your issuing bank if the draft has been encashed already. If you used a credit card, you can also check with your issuing bank if it has been charged to your account. Your payment will be processed first before you receive your AOR from CIO. After that, you wait another 2-3 months for your AOR from the Visa Office, who will give you more detailed instructions, like if you need to submit additional documents, RPRF payment and Medicals.

Good luck and happy waiting!
salamat sa info na ito,great help..naka relate ako kasi nanjan din kami sa ganyang position.na recieve ng cio ang application namin last aug 21 pero till now wala pa kaming natanggap na aor..