+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
No, application tracking ID per applicant.
For both parents you will get 2 email with 2 different AWB# and 2 VFS tracking numbers.

If you already shipped 2 passport in 1 package VFS will ask you to pay other packages fees soon.
VFS will return 1 passport per package. You will get 2 return AWB for both parents.
Both passports were sent separately. Both reached VFS office in new Delhi same day. Later only mom got email with tracking ID and AWB and also email updates that it has reached ircc and is under processing. Dad dint receive any email after submission. But yesterday he got a sms telling tracking ID (same as mom's) is under process. Worried that his application is not getting processed at all. Have sent email to VFS but I wonder if they gonna reply.

apatel1

Dec 12, 2020
Hello all. I just got my PGWP in Canada and I now need to travel to India urgently. So I am thinking of getting TRV from India. But the processing times are way too long. Can anyone tell me does it really take 250 days for the TRV process in India for PGWP, or it gets completed sooner, because a friend of mine was struck in India in a similar situation(he is a student), and he told me that he got the passport request within 25 days and received the stamped passport within a week after that. Are the TRV processing times different for students and PGWP holders?

Last edited:

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hello all. I just got my PGWP in Canada and I now need to travel to India urgently. So I am thinking of getting TRV from India. But the processing times are way too long. Can anyone tell me does it really take 250 days for the TRV process, or it gets completed sooner.
For my parents trv, it took around 180 days.

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hey Guys, Finally the wait is over we received my mother's passport today with PG1 visa stamping. Good luck everyone with your applications.
Congratulations!
I also got my passport back yesterday with immigrant visa stamped and COPR document.

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Can someone help me please? Our passports have no movement in delivery to delhi immigration. Last time stamp is showing at antariksh? What is that? Both our passports reached antariksh yesterday

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Thanks its was really too quick. Our Blue dart tracking has been updated after few hours for us and now at Antariksh. Yes the status shows Approved in gckey. My dads passport is still at ircc under process, I will update once I hear anything. Good luck everyone.
Congratulations, quick question, i received my wife's passport with stamp today. Our GC account also shows status as approved. However i see for my work permit i got a correspondence letter which i think is POE. however my wife didnt get any POE, is it be because hers' is a visitor visa.

Do visitor visa not require the POE letter. any idea? Thanks!

gsingh1444

Aug 18, 2019
Try tomorrow, VFS offices are working on Saturday too, I believe.
Hi, I mailed them today at 8 Am - no reply till now. My parents are worrying now as it's been 10 days and they haven't submitted their passports.

Is there anything that my parents can do to expedite this process? We've chased VFS on our initial mail thrice now with no reply.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hi, I mailed them today at 8 Am - no reply till now. My parents are worrying now as it's been 10 days and they haven't submitted their passports.

Is there anything that my parents can do to expedite this process? We've chased VFS on our initial mail thrice now with no reply.

Thanks again for your suggestion.
I believe you have to wait for their response now and there is nothing else that I know, which can be done other than waiting now. I know it's frustrating but they are taking a lot of time in responding these days due to increased load of applications. You can send them reminder again may be within a day or two. I only said that they were responding if we mail them in the morning, because a lot of other applicants had the same experience. But, it seems the things are bit different now. I am sure that they are trying their best to cater to all the applicants but the delays are expected and we have to be patient for their response.

I don't know about your location, but you should check if the location that you provided them comes under serviceable locations of blue dart courier (you can check that on their website by using the PIN code of your region). After first week, I provided them with an alternate address of which I was sure that Blue dart provides services there. You can try adding two addresses, one which is your home address and another alternate address in the same proforma or email if your home address is not serviceable under Blue Dart courier.

So, I think you can check this way if it applies to you. I hope you will get response soon.

Good luck!

Reactions: gsingh1444

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hello ,

I was in USA and moved 10 days back to India , Last week I got request to submit the passport and then I emailed them informing that I am in India and they sent me separate email for passport submission to vfs but it just have my UCI number and not my spouse. I sent email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com with both of our details but mentioning myself as the applicant and him as the dependent.
Now I am confused as it is mentioned that separate envelope per applicant , so am I assuming it correct that I am the only applicant with him as my dependent or it will be two applicants.
Also, i have given biomterics already and now i have got a consent form from passport submission vfs helpline regarding that as well.
Can someone please clarify, it is very urgent and i am really confused.
Thanks in advance

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello ,

I was in USA and moved 10 days back to India , Last week I got request to submit the passport and then I emailed them informing that I am in India and they sent me separate email for passport submission to vfs but it just have my UCI number and not my spouse. I sent email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com with both of our details but mentioning myself as the applicant and him as the dependent.
Now I am confused as it is mentioned that separate envelope per applicant , so am I assuming it correct that I am the only applicant with him as my dependent or it will be two applicants.
Also, i have given biomterics already and now i have got a consent form from passport submission vfs helpline regarding that as well.
Can someone please clarify, it is very urgent and i am really confused.
Thanks in advance
check this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Parents passports ere picked up on Saturday Dec 11th.
Reached the Delhi VFS on Dec 14 morning.
In transit to the IRCC on Dec 14th afternoon.
The eager wait begins now... to get back the passports with the stamped visa...