+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Congratulations, it was really quick for you.
I have the same status now, but Bluedart tracking number not updated yet.
My GC Key account got updated too and my file is approved.
Congratulations,
Did you also got the same email ? I mean that say Passport has been dispatched.

Thanks

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Congratulations,
Did you also got the same email ? I mean that say Passport has been dispatched.

Thanks
Thank you!
Yes, they sent an email mentioning that passport has been dispatched from VAC to assigned courier partner. And also, I can now see the tracking status on Blue Dart tracking site where it says, in transit.

Reactions: Ashish2589

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you!
Yes, they sent an email mentioning that passport has been dispatched from VAC to assigned courier partner. And also, I can now see the tracking status on Blue Dart tracking site where it says, in transit.
Superb, Hoping we will also hear something now next week.

Thanks

Reactions: TERRIDOX

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Congratulations, it was really quick for you.
I have the same status now, but Bluedart tracking number not updated yet.
My GC Key account got updated too and my file is approved.
Thanks its was really too quick. Our Blue dart tracking has been updated after few hours for us and now at Antariksh. Yes the status shows Approved in gckey. My dads passport is still at ircc under process, I will update once I hear anything. Good luck everyone.

Reactions: Srisow and TERRIDOX

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks a lot for sharing this link. SUper helpful.

The courier pick-up date was mentioned in the email was today Dec 11th, but we waited the whole day and no one came/called to pick up the packages ?
Should we send a reminder email to IRCC or wait for tomorrow for the courier guy to arrive ?
You need to check you AWB number over there in Bluedart website, if it is registered you can call the bluedart customer care 9 AM - 7PM and check with them when the pick up will happen, and ask them to expedite it.

If you are not able to search your AWB number over Bluedart website then in that case you need to wait as VFS need to register your AWB number with Bluedart then only pick up will happen.

For me it got delayed by 1 day.

THanks

Reactions: Srushti

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Thanks its was really too quick. Our Blue dart tracking has been updated after few hours for us and now at Antariksh. Yes the status shows Approved in gckey. My dads passport is still at ircc under process, I will update once I hear anything. Good luck everyone.
Wow congratulations!! Very quick processing.. did ur parents get separate emails with AWB numbers from vac ? In our case, only my mom got application tracking number and AWB number but dad dint. Also may I know if they mentioned AWB number in the email your mom got lastly?

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Wow congratulations!! Very quick processing.. did ur parents get separate emails with AWB numbers from vac ? In our case, only my mom got application tracking number and AWB number but dad dint. Also may I know if they mentioned AWB number in the email your mom got lastly?
Thank you, yes both of my parents got separate way bill numbers in the two emails for each. We received these emails the day the package was shipped to IRCC from vac. My mom passport is on the way back and expected to receive tomorrow.

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hey Guys, Finally the wait is over we received my mother's passport today with PG1 visa stamping. Good luck everyone with your applications.

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Thank you, yes both of my parents got separate way bill numbers in the two emails for each. We received these emails the day the package was shipped to IRCC from vac. My mom passport is on the way back and expected to receive tomorrow.
Is the application tracking ID same for both mom and dad? In our case, they have given same tracking ID( 2020*******) for both .. I'm confused.

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Is the application tracking ID same for both mom and dad? In our case, they have given same tracking ID( 2020*******) for both .. I'm confused.
No its different tracking ids for both. You need to Enquiry with vfs. Each Applicant has their own tracking id and way bill numbers. The last 4 digits are different for my parents

Reactions: Srushti

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
No its different tracking ids for both. You need to Enquiry with vfs. Each Applicant has their own tracking id and way bill numbers. The last 4 digits are different for my parents
Thanks. Looks like something has got messed up in our case :( my dad dint receive any email til now. He received a sms with same tracking ID as my mom's saying it is under process . I have sent emails to VFS and delhi high commission. Hopefully they should respond.