+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

SSa1212

Dec 5, 2020
Passport picked up on 8th dec. Reached vfs delhi on 9th (tracked thru awb). After that i got no information. Can anyone know how much time it will take for next steps?

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Passport picked up on 8th dec. Reached vfs delhi on 9th (tracked thru awb). After that i got no information. Can anyone know how much time it will take for next steps?
Hi congratulations!
You will be receiving an email from VFS global along with a text message soon (most probably today evening at or around 7: 00 PM). This email will be a bit confusing as it would have subject line "Requested additional details" and the body of email would contain text like, "VFS global staff has following observations regarding your application". They will mention a tracking ID number starting from 2020........... which will be assigned to your application after verifying the contents of the package. This would be for tracking the status on VFS global site under track your application tab. You would need to provide this tracking number and date of birth to track the status.

However, the same status would be sent to you whenever your application moves like from VFS to IRCC office and then back at regular intervals.
You will be getting couple of emails in coming days regarding the same.

The AWB number would be for later use, once our application has been processed (stamped) and dispatched from IRCC office. The same could be tracked on Bluedart tracking, but only after the VFS global office has handed over the shipment to Bluedart.
So, wait patiently and soon you will be getting your stamped passport back (the current waiting time is 10-14 days once the envelope has been delivered at New Delhi).

All the text of such emails would be confusing, so don't worry about these.
Follow this link for clarifications.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.am22tech.com/ca/vfs-message-meaning/?amp

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

ARP!

Dec 6, 2020
Anyone here got their passport picked up from Bangalore? They said my address in Bangalore is non serviceable and gave a Blue dart office address in Vishakapattanam, Andhra Pradesh claiming that it is the nearest office available to me. I am so confused right now.
I am in the same situation. What did you do?

simu_toor

Dec 4, 2020
Hi congratulations!
You will be receiving an email from VFS global along with a text message soon (most probably today evening at or around 7: 00 PM). This email will be a bit confusing as it would have subject line "Requested additional details" and the body of email would contain text like, "VFS global staff has following observations regarding your application". They will mention a tracking ID number starting from 2020........... which will be assigned to your application after verifying the contents of the package. This would be for tracking the status on VFS global site under track your application tab. You would need to provide this tracking number and date of birth to track the status.

However, the same status would be sent to you whenever your application moves like from VFS to IRCC office and then back at regular intervals.
You will be getting couple of emails in coming days regarding the same.

The AWB number would be for later use, once our application has been processed (stamped) and dispatched from IRCC office. The same could be tracked on Bluedart tracking, but only after the VFS global office has handed over the shipment to Bluedart.
So, wait patiently and soon you will be getting your stamped passport back (the current waiting time is 10-14 days once the envelope has been delivered at New Delhi).

All the text of such emails would be confusing, so don't worry about these.
Follow this link for clarifications.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.am22tech.com/ca/vfs-message-meaning/?amp

Hope this helps.

Good luck!
Hey,

i have received first emails after submitting passports.But when i track id in VFS,it shows no record found.

does it take time?

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
You're correct that's the number I was thinking about. Its shipped to ircc today noon so hoping to get some news early next week.Thank you for clarity. Good luck with you application too.
Hey guys, My moms passport has been dispatched from ircc The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2020/12/11 via Blue Dart. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Also, gckey updated with the final decision.

Jeet2019

Jan 8, 2019
Hey guys, My moms passport has been dispatched from ircc The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2020/12/11 via Blue Dart. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Wow!! That was quick - Congrats. How many days did it take after the passports reached IRCC office?

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thanks a lot for sharing this link. SUper helpful.

The courier pick-up date was mentioned in the email was today Dec 11th, but we waited the whole day and no one came/called to pick up the packages ?
Should we send a reminder email to IRCC or wait for tomorrow for the courier guy to arrive ?
Wait for tomorrow. If pickup not done in 72 hours then you can can contact VFS via email passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com

meanwhile you can contact your nearest blue dart office to get details about pickup.

Reactions: Srushti

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hey,

i have received first emails after submitting passports.But when i track id in VFS,it shows no record found.

does it take time?
Yes it might take some time and usually it is updated once it will be dispatched from VFS office. You will get another email that it has been processed and dispatched to VAC or something like that and then the tracking number would start working.
Wait for another email.
Good luck!

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020

Congratulations, it was really quick for you.
I have the same status now, but Bluedart tracking number not updated yet.
My GC Key account got updated too and my file is approved.

• Wow
Reactions: Ashish2589