+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hey Guys, Finally finally a good news, my parents just received the passport request the most awaited request from months.

Question : They want us to send an email to PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com for requesting 2 way courier. Do we attach the passport request letter in that email ??
Wow congratulations!!!! So happy to know this. I think you should attach that letter it’s better.

Reactions: sb0821 and Iaminca

Achuni

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hi, I submitted my passport and now I got notification 'Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre ". But still no change in my gckey account. What should be the next step and when will this get updated?
Next day I got passport back and gc acount updates

Reactions: sb0821

Monica103

Nov 27, 2020
Hey Guys, Finally finally a good news, my parents just received the passport request the most awaited request from months.

Question : They want us to send an email to PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com for requesting 2 way courier. Do we attach the passport request letter in that email ??
Hi, I have received passport request letter yesterday. I have sent an email for 2 way courier confirmation, also attached passport submission letter.
Today I have recieved an email from VFS asking me to send application number, UCI No and other details. Next they will send payment link. I am waiting for that.
If you are at the same stage, pls let me know if you get any updates after this.

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi, I have received passport request letter yesterday. I have sent an email for 2 way courier confirmation, also attached passport submission letter.
Today I have recieved an email from VFS asking me to send application number, UCI No and other details. Next they will send payment link. I am waiting for that.
If you are at the same stage, pls let me know if you get any updates after this.
I have sent the email with attaching passport letters, didn't receive any email yet. But I believe they will ask me as well to send more details.

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Good news!!

Please share your timeline and visa type???

And also please share the email format 'How to send an email to VFS for 2 way courier confirmation'

Monica103

Nov 27, 2020
Good news!!

Please share your timeline and visa type???

And also please share the email format 'How to send an email to VFS for 2 way courier confirmation'
Hi, mine is TRV, applied on mar 09, approved oct 07.
Below is the email I sent to VFS after receiving passport submission request.

Dear Officer

This is regarding 2-way courier service to submit my passport.

I have received a passport submission letter from IRCC on 26-Nov-2020 and the same is attached to the email for your reference.

Please confirm the 2-way courier service to proceed with the next steps.

Many Thanks

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Hi, mine is TRV, applied on mar 09, approved oct 07.
Below is the email I sent to VFS after receiving passport submission request.

Dear Officer

This is regarding 2-way courier service to submit my passport.

I have received a passport submission letter from IRCC on 26-Nov-2020 and the same is attached to the email for your reference.

Please confirm the 2-way courier service to proceed with the next steps.

Many Thanks
Thanks!

To whom you have applied for a TRV visa? and what's the purpose of travel?

When and where did the applicant complete the biometrics?

Last edited:

Monica103

Nov 27, 2020
TRV was applied under spouse of skilled work permit holder category. I already had valid biometrics from earlier visa.

Monica103

Nov 27, 2020
Hi any update?

I have recieved payment link today. They have scheduled pickup for tomorrow, but still waiting for AWB number.
If you have any progress, pls post.

I have sent the email with attaching passport letters, didn't receive any email yet. But I believe they will ask me as well to send more details.

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hey everyone!
I have two questions regarding PPR, would appreciate if anyone helps me on these:
Q1: I have received PPR through an email from
DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca on Nov 21, while there is no update in my GCkey account. Is this normal? I mean does anyone else got PPR via email instead of GCkey account?

Q2: I have sent a confirmation email to VFS helpline mail account to arrange two way courier service on the same day and got a automated reply regarding the information required for heading further.
but I haven't received any payment link till date and have almost requested for the same around 5 more times since then. As the phone line to VFS is non operational these days, so what should be done under these circumstances.
So, is there anyone who can help and guide on these issues.
Thanks in advance!
My application details are:
FSW (O) Express entry AOR: MAY 27, 2020
MEDICAL PASSED: JULY 27
BIOMETRICS: EXEMPTED AND UPDATED ON OCTOBER 16
PPR: 21 NOVEMBER (VIA EMAIL from
DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca)
Two way courier service requested: November 21

Status update!

I got payment link from passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and made the payment immediately. I sent the confirmation in reply to the same email.
Then I got the AWB number after an hour or so with the scheduled pickup for tomorrow. Hoping for the courier guy to show up tomorrow.

Last edited:

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hi any update?

I have recieved payment link today. They have scheduled pickup for tomorrow, but still waiting for AWB number.
If you have any progress, pls post.
I got the payment link today and made the payment immediately. I have sent the confirmation of making payment with the screenshot of the payment reference number and bank reference number to the same email id (passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com ). Then after an hour, I got another email with the AWB number and two attachments of consent form along with courier/SMS form as PDF.

The pickup is scheduled for tomorrow.

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hey everyone!
I have two questions regarding PPR, would appreciate if anyone helps me on these:
Q1: I have received PPR through an email from
DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca on Nov 21, while there is no update in my GCkey account. Is this normal? I mean does anyone else got PPR via email instead of GCkey account?

Q2: I have sent a confirmation email to VFS helpline mail account to arrange two way courier service on the same day and got a automated reply regarding the information required for heading further.
but I haven't received any payment link till date and have almost requested for the same around 5 more times since then. As the phone line to VFS is non operational these days, so what should be done under these circumstances.
So, is there anyone who can help and guide on these issues.
Thanks in advance!
My application details are:
FSW (O) Express entry AOR: MAY 27, 2020
MEDICAL PASSED: JULY 27
BIOMETRICS: EXEMPTED AND UPDATED ON OCTOBER 16
PPR: 21 NOVEMBER (VIA EMAIL from
DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca)
Two way courier service requested: November 21

Status update!

I got payment link from passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and made the payment immediately. I sent the confirmation in reply to the same email.
Then I got the AWB number after an hour or so with the scheduled pickup for tomorrow. Hoping for the courier guy to show up tomorrow.
My parents got the PPR from gckey account not through email.

Congrats so finally after so many days they sent the email for payment. I'm still waiting to hear back sent email on 26th nov. I have also sent couple of more emails asking them to respond asap.
Do you think anything else I should do or just wait for them to send email

Reactions: TERRIDOX