+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after landing fees from CHC new delhi...

sartajbajwa

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
5th sept 2011
Med's Done....
7th sept 2011
Passport Req..
5th sept 2011
hey pls all post regarding timeline after recieving landing fees reciept to stamped passport...

sartajbajwa

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
5th sept 2011
Med's Done....
7th sept 2011
Passport Req..
5th sept 2011
today i recieved a landing fees reciept dated 19th sept 2011 and letter dated 11th oct 2011..

sartajbajwa

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
5th sept 2011
Med's Done....
7th sept 2011
Passport Req..
5th sept 2011
Nobody recieved landing fees reciept ..??

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
sartajbajwa said:
Nobody recieved landing fees reciept ..??

i have a question for every one in this forum which is pertaining to bank statement.i am waiting for medical request so they will ask me to send a bank statement.can u guys tell me that ,r they asking everyone for with 6 months history statement.and is it essential that the balance should remain the same through out.i have applied on 3rd of jun 2011,so soon i am expecting request from them.my balane in jun was shorter by 5 thousand dollers than i deposited 7 thousands in july since than i got the required balance.so on that calculation i have to wait for jan to get my medical done along with bank statement which will be with 6 month history. suggest me if i can send them before in case they send me the request in november sometime so the balance in first month will be shorter and after that will be fine please share your experinces,

thanks for taking time out to read such a long message

shahzad
please share your experience

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Hi Frnds....

I am new to this forum but i keep checking the posts everyday....Is dere anybody who help me out Huh

I have applied MNP program last year and my medicals are done..even ECAS status have shown that medical reports have been received....I received a letter from CHC, New Delhi asking to undergo medicals and in the same letter they requested for PPR's ( dated 06 Jul,11 ) But i got delayed in sending the passports to CHC as my husband passort got torned and we have to send it for reissuance....The agent advised that this will be considered a damage passport and this procedure will take 2mnths....then, I sent the letter to CHC Delhi, about the reasons for delaying in sending the passports...But till date we have not proceesed further for the passport..we are getting too late..so i am bit worried is dere any timelimit to send the paspports to embassy or how this delay will impact on my application..pls advise..

Inderpreet
India

dipashah

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Interview........
-
hi,

i am new on this forum.

Anyone tell me

I ahve applied in MPNP. I have rec. approval letter form Manitaba on 25th Aug then after i have applied for PR on 9th September 2011.

on 3rd October 2011 , i ahve rec. letter from CHC New delhi reg. madical,PR fee and for Passport.

I have completed my medical on 7th and sent passport on 10th octo 2011.

still i have not rec any communication from CHC.and i have checked from bank that my DD was encashed.

but ecas status shows only application received. and already 1 month is gone.

Please anyone tell me , what is happening there with my file? when i receive my passpost back with Visa Stamping.

Please Help meeeeeeee.