+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time to send Passport to get the visa stamped

yiipmann

Jun 3, 2019
Good day,

I have applied for the visit visa for myself and my wife from Germany. We applied online and submitted our documents online on 27th May, and gave the biometrics on 31st May.

I want to know how long do we have to send our passports to get the visas stamped after we receive the notification for visa issuance ? Actually we are planning to visit our home country in the mean while for 2 weeks, and therefore I am worried if I would miss the deadline(if there is any) in case we are gone along with our passports offcourse.

Thank you!

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Good day,

I have applied for the visit visa for myself and my wife from Germany. We applied online and submitted our documents online on 27th May, and gave the biometrics on 31st May.

I want to know how long do we have to send our passports to get the visas stamped after we receive the notification for visa issuance ? Actually we are planning to visit our home country in the mean while for 2 weeks, and therefore I am worried if I would miss the deadline(if there is any) in case we are gone along with our passports offcourse.

Thank you!
They give you 30 days to submit your passports, if visa is approved.

Reactions: yiipmann