+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Now today when I checked Quebec Immigration website as I am from Australia

This is confusing my total point is 60 as per my evolution sent by immigration but I don’t have required point for part B I think its partner (spouse) section.

Now I have question do immigration allow you to change to single applicant now and if yes how long it takes to get CSQ after this my document will be submitted next week.

Also what is process and time to add spouse to application ones you get visa. And requirement
when I checked
that is the problem of pay immigration lawyer mate they do not inform you good, you should talk with him and ask about it, you are paying for that (or pay me jejejeeje).

MIDI has two cut off in his table to evaluate integration of candidates, the first one evaluates your formation, acedemic level, english, french, age for you and your wife (42 single / 52 married) and the final one includes your children and a format signed (50 single / 59 married), you HAVE TO pass both marks.

Yes, you can change your aplication; the only think that you need to do is chose the option "my wife is not going to go with me" or something like that in mon projet. After receive CSQ, you can change your profile again and not check the option that i told you and show the extra point to get CSQ for your wife

Hi,

I am Nov-2015 applicant from AUSTRALIA.

As per current Quebec Immigration processing time it says all application is finish processing but in End of Jan-2018 Immigration sent me a intention to reject application due to less of point as couple but as single person I have enough points so I removed my partner so i sent all documents informing immigration in Feb -2018 but now still no news and web site says all application assessment completed.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-australie#formulaire_delais

So now what’s happening?

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Now today when I checked Quebec Immigration website as I am from Australia

when I checked

Hi,

I am Nov-2015 applicant from AUSTRALIA.

As per current Quebec Immigration processing time it says all application is finish processing but in End of Jan-2018 Immigration sent me a intention to reject application due to less of point as couple but as single person I have enough points so I removed my partner so i sent all documents informing immigration in Feb -2018 but now still no news and web site says all application assessment completed.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-australie#formulaire_delais

So now what’s happening?
Please wait,
Would you please let us know which rule apply to you, 8th March-2018 modified one or Previous rule,
Coz According to present condition couple or Single at both stage I've not enough point to pass.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Dears,
I got a very long email from MIDI today about the applicants who applied before July 8 2013 and applicants who could not reach to "Preliminary Processing" stage till March 8 2017.

• Did you get the same email ?
  • Any explanations about what happened ?

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
[QUOTE="dearmilkyway, post: 6877190,

Hello,

With regard to the judgment rendered by the Superior Court of Québec on February 19, 2018, please read the notice Class action against the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion at the end of this email as well as in the Headlines of Immigration-Québec’s website.

The Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion

CLASS ACTION AGAINST THE MINISTRY OF IMMIGRATION,
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIVENESS OF QUEBEC (THE “MIDI”)
C.C.M. 500-06-000660-130

NOTICE OF CLASS ACTION AUTHORIZATION

Read this notice carefully as it may affect your legal rights.

If you applied to immigrate to Québec in the “skilled worker” class between 2009 and March 2017, you may be a member of the class action that was authorized by Justice Pepita Capriolo of the Superior Court of Québec on February 19, 2018 for the following groups of persons (the “Class Members”):

Group 1

All individuals who filed an application with the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles du Québec for a selection certificate in the “skilled worker” category prior to July 8, 2013:

• Whose application had not reached the preliminary processing stage as of August 1, 2013;
  • Whose application included form A-1520-AA or A-1520-AF containing the phrase “Your application for a selection certificate will be processed based on regulations in effect when it was submitted” or similar language; and
  • Whose application has been or will be refused by the Minister because, due to the retroactive application of August 1, 2013 amendments to the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals, CSLR I-0.2, r.2., the individuals no longer accumulated enough points to pass preliminary processing or to be selected.
Group 2

All individuals who filed an application with the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles du Québec for a selection certificate in the “skilled worker” category prior to July 8, 2013:

• Whose application had not reached the preliminary processing stage as of August 1, 2013; and
  • Whose application has been or will be refused by the Minister because, due to the retroactive application of the 1, 2013 amendments to the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals, CSLR I-0.2, r.2., the individuals no longer cumulated enough points to pass preliminary processing or to be selected.
Group 3

All individuals who filed an application with the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion du Québec for a selection certificate in the “skilled worker” category:

• Whose application had not reached the preliminary processing stage as of March 8, 2017; and
  • Whose application has been or will be refused by the Minister because, due to the retroactive application of the March 8, 2017 amendments to the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals, CSLR I-0.2, r.2., the individuals no longer cumulated enough points to pass preliminary processing or to be selected.
PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE

On August 23, 2016, Rahim (the “Class Representative”) instituted proceedings in the Superior Court of Quebec (the “Court”) seeking permission to bring a class action against the Minister on behalf of the Class (the “Application for Authorization”). On May 16, 2017, the Application for Authorization was amended to add Rhia Basnet as Class Representative for Group 3.

The Application for Authorization alleges that the Minister was unjustly enriched, acted in bad faith and abused her rights contrary to the provisions of the Civil Code of Québec by failing to offer a reimbursement of application fees paid by those individuals whose CSQ applications became doomed to fail as a result of the application of August 1, 2013 and March 8, 2017 amendments to the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals, CSLR I-0.2, r.2. Mr. Rahim and Ms. Basnet seek reimbursement of application fees for all Class Members.

On February 19, 2018, the Court authorized the Class Representatives to institute a class action in the judicial District of Montréal on behalf of the Class Members, and identified the following principal issues to be dealt with collectively:

(a)
Should the Minister be condemned to reimburse the fees collected for the applications of the Group Members who do not opt out of the proposed class action?

And, in particular:

(b)
Were the Group Members impoverished, and the Minister enriched, in the amount of the application fees paid, the whole without juridical reason?

(c)
What is the amount of the Group Members’ impoverishment and the Minister’s enrichment?

(d)
Alternately, did the Minister commit an extra-contractual fault and act in bad faith?

i.
If so, what is the amount of damages suffered by the Group Members as a direct result of the Minister’s faults?

(e) In all cases, can the aggregate amount of the fees to be reimbursed be awarded on a collective basis?
The conclusions sought in relation to these questions are as follows:

I.
GRANT
the Petitioners’ action against Respondent;

II.
CONDEMN
the Respondent to pay to each Group Member who have not opted out of the class action an amount equivalent to the fees paid for their applications for a selection certificate in the skilled worker category filed prior to July 8, 2013, or the fees paid for applications doomed to failure by the 2017 amendments;

III.
ORDER
the collective recovery of all amounts to be paid by the Respondent to the Group Members;

THE WHOLE with costs, including the costs of publication of notices.
OPTING OUT OF THE CLASS ACTION

If you wish to remain a Class Member in the class action, you have nothing to do.

If you wish to opt out of the class action, you must advise the clerk of the Superior Court for the District of Montreal within 60 days of receiving this notice by registered mail to 1 Notre-Dame Street East, Montreal, Quebec, H2Y 1B6. If you elect to opt out, you will not be eligible for any of the benefits of an eventual judgment on the merits.

Any Class Member who does not opt out before the deadline will be bound by judgments to follow in the class action, including any final judgment on the merits.

This means that if the action against the Minister is ultimately successful, you may be entitled to reimbursement of the fees you paid to file an application for a CSQ. If the action against the Minister is unsuccessful, you will not be able to bring or maintain your own individual claim against the Minister in relation to the matters alleged in these proceedings.

All class members have the right to seek intervenor status in the class action. However, no class member other than the representative plaintiffs or an intervenor may be required to pay legal costs arising from the class action.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS

For any questions concerning the Authorization Order and the process that will follow, please communicate with the Class Representative’s counsel:

Me Olga Redko
oredko@imk.ca
IMK LLP
3500 De Maisonneuve Boulevard West
Suite 1400
Montréal, Québec H3Z 3C1
T: 514 934-7743 | F: 514 935-2999

THIS NOTICE WAS AUTHORIZED BY THE HONOURABLE PEPITA CAPRIOLO, J.C.S.
Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion, 360, rue McGill, Montréal, Québec H2Y 2E9, Canada
Si vous ne désirez plus faire partie de cette liste d'envoi du ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion,
veuillez cliquer sur ce lien.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Dears,
I got a very long email from MIDI today about the applicants who applied before July 8 2013 and applicants who could not reach to "Preliminary Processing" stage till March 8 2017.

• Did you get the same email ?
  • Any explanations about what happened ?
This email is not from MIDI its from independent lawyer who lodge case against MIDI and he is asking to take part in this application.

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
This email is not from MIDI its from independent lawyer who lodge case against MIDI and he is asking to take part in this application.
So what are your planning guys regarding the mail from the lawyer? what is the best possible option for us?

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

mhallaq

Mar 26, 2017
Is it only about returning application fees for the refused applicants?
But what about people who got Rejection Intention in 2016 without any response till now, will we be considered finally rejected, or is there any light of hope for getting CSQ???

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
This email is from MIDI. How would a lawyer have email addresses of all the applicants?

Also, the email has been sent from MIDI's domain: midi.gouv.qc.ca

Thanks
Tarun.

Omshivay

Feb 21, 2018
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Dilhi
I am also waiting for csq last 2016 updates documents till date no updates what I am do ?? And what do this time ??