+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
This is confusing my total point is 60 as per my evolution sent by immigration but I don’t have required point for part B I think its partner (spouse) section.

Now I have question do immigration allow you to change to single applicant now and if yes how long it takes to get CSQ after this my document will be submitted next week.

Also what is process and time to add spouse to application ones you get visa. And requirement

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is confusing my total point is 60 as per my evolution sent by immigration but I don’t have required point for part B I think its partner (spouse) section.

Now I have question do immigration allow you to change to single applicant now and if yes how long it takes to get CSQ after this my document will be submitted next week.

Also what is process and time to add spouse to application ones you get visa. And requirement
that is the problem of pay immigration lawyer mate they do not inform you good, you should talk with him and ask about it, you are paying for that (or pay me jejejeeje).

MIDI has two cut off in his table to evaluate integration of candidates, the first one evaluates your formation, acedemic level, english, french, age for you and your wife (42 single / 52 married) and the final one includes your children and a format signed (50 single / 59 married), you HAVE TO pass both marks.

Yes, you can change your aplication; the only think that you need to do is chose the option "my wife is not going to go with me" or something like that in mon projet. After receive CSQ, you can change your profile again and not check the option that i told you and show the extra point to get CSQ for your wife

Reactions: EVA RAO

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
So, Now I have remove my partner from file how long it will take any idea ?

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
it is inmediatly in Mon Projet but the analyze of your answer maybe take long time
Hi Mate,

It’s 2015 application paper base not online via man project

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
Hello Friends

I am March-14 applicant. Yesterday I called MIDI regarding CSQ as it is almost 4 yrs. The lady replied " I can not share the information, MIDI will contact you if we need any document". what an answer. They always set time limit for us, do they have any kind of time limit for themselves within which they to close a particular case. It is very frustrating the way these guys are processing the job.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends

I am March-14 applicant. Yesterday I called MIDI regarding CSQ as it is almost 4 yrs. The lady replied " I can not share the information, MIDI will contact you if we need any document". what an answer. They always set time limit for us, do they have any kind of time limit for themselves within which they to close a particular case. It is very frustrating the way these guys are processing the job.
no, they do not limit time; by other hand they have a big stock in papper format so be patient even there are people from 201 waiting response; the importatn is be sure have enough points with the last table points

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Hello Friends

I strongly recommend you try Express Entry for another province if you want to get your PR in a short time. The fact that you have applied for a CSQ will not affect your chances of getting PR though Express Entry.

Reactions: cherti

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
that is the problem of pay immigration lawyer mate they do not inform you good, you should talk with him and ask about it, you are paying for that (or pay me jejejeeje).

MIDI has two cut off in his table to evaluate integration of candidates, the first one evaluates your formation, acedemic level, english, french, age for you and your wife (42 single / 52 married) and the final one includes your children and a format signed (50 single / 59 married), you HAVE TO pass both marks.

Yes, you can change your aplication; the only think that you need to do is chose the option "my wife is not going to go with me" or something like that in mon projet. After receive CSQ, you can change your profile again and not check the option that i told you and show the extra point to get CSQ for your wife
Hi Bro,
How can we evaluate these points.
As you said "MIDI has two cut off in his table to evaluate integration of candidates, the first one evaluates your formation, acedemic level, english, french, age for you and your wife (42 single / 52 married) and the final one includes your children and a format signed (50 single / 59 married), you HAVE TO pass both marks."
Can you please share link if you have ? for calculating points in first and final evaluation?
How can we calculate points as per new rules. .I am Aug 16 applicant.

You reply will be helpful. Thanks in advance..

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017

Also where it's written they have two phases of evaluation?

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bro,
How can we evaluate these points.
As you said "MIDI has two cut off in his table to evaluate integration of candidates, the first one evaluates your formation, acedemic level, english, french, age for you and your wife (42 single / 52 married) and the final one includes your children and a format signed (50 single / 59 married), you HAVE TO pass both marks."
Can you please share link if you have ? for calculating points in first and final evaluation?
How can we calculate points as per new rules. .I am Aug 16 applicant.

You reply will be helpful. Thanks in advance..
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf