+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Hi Guys, Quick questions.
I just got my IR yesterday and in my IR they are asking for "Certificate of success" for my education, Now here is my confusion.

what do they mean by "Certificate of success" it should be one of the following but which one I am not sure, So someone please help.

1) Mark-sheet of Bachelors degree
OR
2) Transcript of Bachelors degree
OR
3) Degree Certificate of Bachelors degree

Some Please help me, I have done my Bachelors & Masters in INDIA and now I am confused what document I should provide them.

Thanks in advance.
AJ

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
I just got my IR yesterday and in my IR they are asking for "Certificate of success" for my education, Now here is my confusion.

what do they mean by "Certificate of success" it should be one of the following but which one I am not sure, So someone please help.

OR
OR

Some Please help me, I have done my Bachelors & Masters in INDIA and now I am confused what document I should provide them.

Thanks in advance.
AJ
What is your time line. When did you applied ?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW

OR
OR

Thanks in advance.
AJ
I have Bachelor's from India. I submitted 2 documents.

1. Bachelor's Degree certificate "which says Mr X has been awarded XX degree and passed the degree in XX class on the examination held on XXXXX date" - Notarized from a notary in India.
2. University transcripts for the same degree - which shows all 8 semesters courses and marks - Original from the university office, so didnt have to notarize that, because the issuing authority itself gave it.

Everything was in English, so didn't have to translate it.

Now "certificate of success" by the sound of it, I think its the "Degree Certificate" and not the transcripts or marksheet. Generally a degree certificate will say you have passed or failed. Now you should also ask a francophone and show the original IR to get a better understanding. Google translate is of little help in this I guess.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016

OR
OR

Thanks in advance.
AJ

It is always recommended(as MIDI site says) to take mark sheets(all semesters) and degree certificate of Bachelor degree and get it stamped(authorized ) by your university office. Both are necessary It will give more value. Not sure if you have declared Masters then same process applies for 'Masters too

There are some applicants who also got notarized from India Notaries.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Guys, even I am March 2014 Applicant from India, got my file number in June 2014. Still waiting for CSQ. Have already got 2 intent to rejections, one in June 2016 and second in April 2017. Since then I am waiting for preliminary review. Don't know what is going on. Does anyone have any clue about 2014 candidates from India and when do we expect them to close our cases?

Thanks
Tarun.

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
Guys, even I am March 2014 Applicant from India, got my file number in June 2014. Still waiting for CSQ. Have already got 2 intent to rejections, one in June 2016 and second in April 2017. Since then I am waiting for preliminary review. Don't know what is going on. Does anyone have any clue about 2014 candidates from India and when do we expect them to close our cases?

Thanks
Tarun.
Dear Tarun

Just like your case i am also march-2014 applicant. I have received file number in Jul-14, intention to reject in Jul-16 updated document in Oct-16 and till date no reply from their end. just called midi few days back, the lady replied i can not share your file information!! it is very strange. they need to update us every six months so that we know where our files are or at which stage we have reached...

Let's hope we get CSQ in current year so that we can apply for federal part.

all the best..

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Hi I have recently send my documents with canada post and now I can see that my documents status is "Delivered to your community mailbox, parcel locker or apt./condo mailbox"

I am just confused with this status, is there anyone who had similar status their when their documents got delivered by Canada Post?

mhallaq

Mar 26, 2017
Dear Tarun

Just like your case i am also march-2014 applicant. I have received file number in Jul-14, intention to reject in Jul-16 updated document in Oct-16 and till date no reply from their end. just called midi few days back, the lady replied i can not share your file information!! it is very strange. they need to update us every six months so that we know where our files are or at which stage we have reached...

Let's hope we get CSQ in current year so that we can apply for federal part.

all the best..

Dear ,

What is the number to call the MIDI ? i have the same situation as yours.

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
Hello friends

I am March-14 applicant. I am still waiting for CSQ. It is almost 4 yrs. no news. anyone got CSQ or any news or update? please share.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hello friends

I am March-14 applicant. I am still waiting for CSQ. It is almost 4 yrs. no news. anyone got CSQ or any news or update? please share.
I am sailing in same boat as yours. Its been exactly 4 years since I applied for CSQ, but no news so far. Only God knows better what will happen next and that too when!!

Thanks
Tarun

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
ur region? and aor date?
My time line is as under:-

I am from INDIA
Applied Mar-14
Got File number Jul-14
Intention to reject Jul-16
Document Update Oct-16
till date no update from MIDI.

Request to share you all to share timeline as we all in same boat..

Omshivay

Feb 21, 2018
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Dilhi
My time line is as under:-

I am from INDIA
Applied Mar-14
Got File number Jul-14
Intention to reject Jul-16
Document Update Oct-16
till date no update from MIDI.

Request to share you all to share timeline as we all in same boat..
My time line is same but no new still in processing when they are give csq ? All most 4year finish