+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi friends,
Has anyone intended to refuse a letter that has already received the intention to reject after checking your document before March 2017. (before changing the points system)

I strongly believe that they will issue csq that have already intended to reject but not to refuse before March 8, 2017.
Sorry, could not understand what you want to convey here.

Kannan K Abhimanyu

Feb 15, 2017
Sorry, could not understand what you want to convey here.
sorry bro. i directly past here from french translate.

I believe that who has got intention to reject during their document verification which before march 8 2017 probably will get csq ,I means that we pass our 1 stage ,in final stage is they want to calculate point based on new changes .. ???

i think it will help.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016

I believe that who has got intention to reject during their document verification which before march 8 2017 probably will get csq ,I means that we pass our 1 stage ,in final stage is they want to calculate point based on new changes .. ???

i think it will help.
Ideally, it has to be Yes. But who knows what does MIDI do! So we can only wait for a positive news! When did you apply by the way?

Thanks
Tarun.

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017

i think it will help.
From where you got this information ?

Kannan K Abhimanyu

Feb 15, 2017
From where you got this information ?
It's just my way of thinking , Ethically wrong if they issue refuse again those who has intention to reject which is only because of rule change.Sure can issue refuse in preliminary stage but should calculate point how did when issue reject.

Last edited:

Achemist

Aug 24, 2013
Hi Good day, just want to share

applicatin Filed: Aug 2014
Intention of rejection: jun 2016
Submitted doc: 27 Sep by our constant one day bfore deadline

Intention of rejection: Dec 2016
( The pricipal was been change under my husband name by the office without any notice) ???
Submited doc : Jan 2017

Update: still waiting

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
Hello Friends

I have applied in Mar-14, yet to receive CSQ. My wife is principal applicant. Currently she is doing job. now she want to leave the job. Will it make any impact on our immigration application? are there any chances of inquiry from immigration at CSQ level? your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hello Friends

I have applied in Mar-14, yet to receive CSQ. My wife is principal applicant. Currently she is doing job. now she want to leave the job. Will it make any impact on our immigration application? are there any chances of inquiry from immigration at CSQ level? your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
It shouldn't be a problem.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi to all,

Now We got email from MIDI 2nd email now with intention of reject in this email they have told me that as per new rules you have 1 point less (60) with family and i need (61) so my lawyer advice me to remove my spouse from application and then I you have required point (48) so what is is time frame if we do remove my partner and can I remove my partner because of that ?
my application was submitted - 5th Nov 2015
1st Intention of reject received - Aug- 2016 & Documents Submitted - Nov- 16
2nd Intention of reject received - Feb -2018 & document will be submitted before 25th Feb.

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hi to all,

Now We got email from MIDI 2nd email now with intention of reject in this email they have told me that as per new rules you have 1 point less (60) with family and i need (61) so my lawyer advice me to remove my spouse from application and then I you have required point (48) so what is is time frame if we do remove my partner and can I remove my partner because of that ?
2nd Intention of reject received - Feb -2018 & document will be submitted before 25th Feb.
What is your Nationality please & cut of score ?
The minimum points required for single applicants was increased from 49 to 50, and the number of points required for married couples was raised from 57 to 59.

Last edited:

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hi to all,

61? please share ur report here...59 is the requirement not 61....

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi to all,

Why don't you try to get the remaining one mark by sitting for IELTS again? You might be lucky to get extra one point from it. What's your nationality?

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
my lawyer says i have required points in 1st part and my total point is 60 they need 61 for family my IELTS is high 8.5 -6.5 -6.5-7.5

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my lawyer says i have required points in 1st part and my total point is 60 they need 61 for family my IELTS is high 8.5 -6.5 -6.5-7.5
Dude, your lawyer does not explain you in a correct way; MIDI does not need 61 points, the fact is you do not have enough points in preliminaire part (52) that one is before children and finantial format signed.

You can remove your partner, i am totally sure you and your child will get the points and CSQ, later you need to include your wife but earn some aditional points with french or simply continue the federal part without partner.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Dude, your lawyer does not explain you in a correct way; MIDI does not need 61 points, the fact is you do not have enough points in preliminaire part (52) that one is before children and finantial format signed.

You can remove your partner, i am totally sure you and your child will get the points and CSQ, later you need to include your wife but earn some aditional points with french or simply continue the federal part without partner.

This is confusing my total point is 60 as per my evolution sent by immigration but I don’t have required point for part B I think its partner (spouse) section.

Now I have question do immigration allow you to change to single applicant now and if yes how long it takes to get CSQ after this my document will be submitted next week.

Also what is process and time to add spouse to application ones you get visa. And requirement