+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

thrissur

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hello Friends,

I just called MIDI again now and there is nothing changed about my application.

Besides this I learnt that; even i updated my documents due to "intent to reject letter" and even my all documents are verified, they may ask new/updated documents if needed.

So even though they say that you are waiting for preliminary review, you can get another intent to reject letter.
What is your timeline & Nationality please....

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
What is your timeline & Nationality please....
2014 June - Completed documents and made the application
---
2014 September 19th - (AoR - Acknowledgement of Receipt) Credit Card Payment is done by MIDI and got letter to home address
2017 January 9th - Intented to Reject Letter
2017 March - Files Updated
2017 June 29th - Files Verified
---
Current - 2017 December - Waiting Preliminary Examination (38 Months till Now) - I am Turkish with M.Sc Degree in Computer Engineering.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hello Friends,

I just called MIDI again now and there is nothing changed about my application.

Besides this I learnt that; even i updated my documents due to "intent to reject letter" and even my all documents are verified, they may ask new/updated documents if needed.

So even though they say that you are waiting for preliminary review, you can get another intent to reject letter.
I don't feel so. In my opinion, intent to reject can be sent in two cases:

1. A document is missing: This is covered in verification of documents stage.
2. You are unable to score required points/threshold points: In such a case, you are bound to get an intent to reject communication.

For all those, who score the required points as required by new rules/old rules, and have their stage 1 complete, I strongly feel they shall receive CSQ. It might get delayed, but ideally should get CSQ.

Thanks
Tarun.

Reactions: dearmilkyway

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
I don't feel so. In my opinion, intent to reject can be sent in two cases:

1. A document is missing: This is covered in verification of documents stage.
2. You are unable to score required points/threshold points: In such a case, you are bound to get an intent to reject communication.

For all those, who score the required points as required by new rules/old rules, and have their stage 1 complete, I strongly feel they shall receive CSQ. It might get delayed, but ideally should get CSQ.

Thanks
Tarun.
My Dear Friend Tarun,

I have been known exactly what you have told. I repeatedly asked this question 3 times to the operator but she responded to me like this.
I hope that you are right and also it is logical.

But we don't know what is really happening at MIDI office. Maybe they have already stopped working and they are decorating the office with Christmas ornaments and jingling bells.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Guys, for India MIDI now says they are starting with the preliminary review of applications received in Feb 2014. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Lets hope we get our CSQs soon!

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
Hello Friends

I am March 2014 applicant. Just show that MIDI has started reviewing application for Feb-14. I just saw one forum member got CSQ who has nursing background. Just bit puzzled whether he was accessed as per new rule or old? do you guys have any idea regarding this.?

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hello Friends

I am March 2014 applicant. Just show that MIDI has started reviewing application for Feb-14. I just saw one forum member got CSQ who has nursing background. Just bit puzzled whether he was accessed as per new rule or old? do you guys have any idea regarding this.?
Please update.. When did he applied (Time line) & Country.
All paper applicant who applied before Nov 2015 December 31, MIDI is treating as old rule. But normally after getting CSQ no one will update or inform to others. I think... many march 2014 applicants is getting CSQ who had applied from India.

Kannan K Abhimanyu

Feb 15, 2017
All paper applicant who applied before Nov 2015 December 31, MIDI is treating as old rule. But normally after getting CSQ no one will update or inform to others. I think... many march 2014 applicants is getting CSQ who had applied from India.
Hi Friend,

how you know .... any reliable source ???

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Please check this link. This is the reliable source from Quebec Immigration

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/change-selection-candidates.html
So, what say in the following link, please explain,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2017/modifications-selection-grid.html,

These modifications apply to all applications received as of March 8, 2017, as well as those on file for which the preliminary review had not yet begun on this date.

I'll be very happy if you are right.

Reactions: Kannan K Abhimanyu

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
I too applied in March 2014, got file no in June 2014. However, no update so far. Still waiting for CSQ.

Thanks.