+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line of getting csq after updating documents for intention of reject docs O

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
zaajoo said:
My timeline

Indian, Nurse, applied from Kuwait

Applied on March 2015
File No: July 2015
Intention to reject: August 2016
Received MIDI : September 2016 with updates of my newborn

Until now no replay!!!

Any one with same experience???

March 2015 ??? are you Quebec experience class applicant ?.

kaw_fzr

Feb 12, 2017
Hi, Mine is same case.

Applied: Feb 2016
Intention to reject: Aug 2016
Documents Sept : Sept 2016

No reply until now and on calling MIDI they say "Under Processing"

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
Hi, Mine is much older does this mean It will be rejected anyways ???

Applied: June 2013
File No : July 2014
Intention to reject: November 2016
Documents Sent : December 2016

No reply until now and on calling MIDI they say "Under Processing" ...

& this the primary review phase or didn't still get to it ????

Apr 12, 2017
Hi, Mine is much older does this mean It will be rejected anyways ???

Applied: June 2013
File No : July 2014
Intention to reject: November 2016
Documents Sent : December 2016

No reply until now and on calling MIDI they say "Under Processing" ...

& this the primary review phase or didn't still get to it ????
I don't know how MIDI is working! Some people with the same condition got CSQ in a short time and some others have to wait many months more... I wish I could know the procedure or someone guide me...

Last edited:

Alaacivil

Mar 6, 2016
Iraq
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody

Any new updates regarding 2014 CSQ applicants??? really it took long time to get only CSQ, Three years and a half then who knows for permanent residency process...

Hope all good for everyone here

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi All,

Below are my timelines and I am still awaiting for CSQ. Can someone please help with their experience here?

File: March 2014

AOR received: June 2014

1st Intent to reject: June 2016

Docs sent: Aug 2016

No news since then until I called MIDI in Jan 2017. I was told that I was sent another intent to reject in Sep 2016, which I never received. Consulted my lawyer and sent a letter to MIDI stating the current state

2nd intent to reject: April 2017

Docs sent: May 2017.

Since then no updates. Whenever I call MIDI, they tell me that it’s still in preliminary review and this stage takes 1 year.

However, one important catch here is that I requested my lawyer to check for a status update from MIDI. According to him case officer will decide on my case in September. This was also confirmed by one of the call center executives when I called MIDI. However, no update till date.

What is advised to me as a next step?

boblast

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi All,

Below are my timelines and I am still awaiting for CSQ. Can someone please help with their experience here?

File: March 2014

AOR received: June 2014

1st Intent to reject: June 2016

Docs sent: Aug 2016

No news since then until I called MIDI in Jan 2017. I was told that I was sent another intent to reject in Sep 2016, which I never received. Consulted my lawyer and sent a letter to MIDI stating the current state

2nd intent to reject: April 2017

Docs sent: May 2017.

Since then no updates. Whenever I call MIDI, they tell me that it’s still in preliminary review and this stage takes 1 year.

However, one important catch here is that I requested my lawyer to check for a status update from MIDI. According to him case officer will decide on my case in September. This was also confirmed by one of the call center executives when I called MIDI. However, no update till date.

What is advised to me as a next step?
Are you an inland applicant?

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Are you an inland applicant?
Hi Boblast,

What does INLAND mean here?

I am the primary applicant, with my SPOUSE and SON added while replying back during first intent to reject communication. I have shared all passport copies(updated with name changes etc.), marriage certificate, Son's birth certificate etc.

Thanks.

Reactions: boblast

S.withanage

Jul 24, 2017
Hi ertarun,
Inland Means Did you Applied to Mon Project Quebec from Canada or from Some Other Country.if you Applied From Canada then you are inland Applicant.if you Applied From outside Canada then you are a outland Applicant.
Hope this help.

Reactions: boblast

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi ertarun,
Inland Means Did you Applied to Mon Project Quebec from Canada or from Some Other Country.if you Applied From Canada then you are inland Applicant.if you Applied From outside Canada then you are a outland Applicant.
Hope this help.
Hi Thanks,

I am an Outland applicant then. I applied from India in 2014 march.

Can you advise me on my current state as I mentioned above?

Thanks,