+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Dlastdon

Apr 8, 2021
Ircc asked to resubmit Schedule A and after about 1 month they asked for travel history, thats mean that they finish schedule A ? They ask for new document if they didn't finish from older one ? Am now more than 23 months
They probably done with schedule A and now reviewing other documents, good luck.

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Samething happened to me
Yeah I send addition documents including proof of relationship my sons pics etc and background check declaration forum. I don't know how long will it take and also my profile says 46% complete only. My application is included in pilot programme.

TorontoYyz

Sep 2, 2021
One of my friend:-

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on October 31, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. You entered Canada at the OSC - Operations Support Centre office on January 19, 2022 and became a Permanent Resident.

racheelnaeem

Star Member
May 8, 2016
One of my friend:-

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on October 31, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. You entered Canada at the OSC - Operations Support Centre office on January 19, 2022 and became a Permanent Resident.
No background check ? I have a question I filed background check declaration forum. it's mean they are doing background check ?

Badr_87

Feb 1, 2022
Every application is different there is no specific time line also it depends how many person included in your application
I applied on March 2021
I got approved on Jan 2022
Just one applicant ( myself )

JBKJN

Jan 6, 2021
Hi
I need your guidance. I applied for PR on January 16th, and I uploaded my photo. In-Canada declaration of me was approved but the address and photo still are under review by IRCC. My question is, can I travel outside Canada while I have not received my COPR?

Badr_87

Feb 1, 2022
Hi
I need your guidance. I applied for PR on January 16th, and I uploaded my photo. In-Canada declaration of me was approved but the address and photo still are under review by IRCC. My question is, can I travel outside Canada while I have not received my COPR?
Yes you can travel outside Canada before receiving PR confirmation as long as you have valid travel document, I went to Cuba last Nov and I didn't have PR approval yet, CBSA asked me I said still on process that's it and entered without any questions.
Travel document replace your PR prior having PR but even after PR u will still use travel document as a passport.

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Yes you can travel outside Canada before receiving PR confirmation as long as you have valid travel document, I went to Cuba last Nov and I didn't have PR approval yet, CBSA asked me I said still on process that's it and entered without any questions.
Travel document replace your PR prior having PR but even after PR u will still use travel document as a passport.
Did you need to obtain Cuban visa before flying to Cuba?

Reactions: JBKJN