+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

CanadaJJ

Aug 10, 2021
Hello

New to the forum,

Summited photo's and other details of my self and dependents who are with me in Canada via PR portal, on Dec 20, 2021, but didn't receive ECOPR as yet. Is it normal? i see people getting theirs within 2-5 days. anyone who is on the same boat ? let me know please.
Mine was submitted on Nov 29th and I still haven’t received my eCoPR. i don’t understand why some people are delayed for months.

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Mine was submitted on Nov 29th and I still haven’t received my eCoPR. i don’t understand why some people are delayed for months.
Have you received your PR Card? If so, can you check the portal, do you see green tick in your mail address and photo that you submitted or it's still in review by IRCC?

Aykhan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
I submitted my photo and address on the PR portal on Jan 18th but it is still under review. Any ideas how long this will take?

CanadaJJ

Aug 10, 2021
Have you received your PR Card? If so, can you check the portal, do you see green tick in your mail address and photo that you submitted or it's still in review by IRCC?
No PR card or eCoPR received. And I still see under review for address and photo.

vipush

May 27, 2020
Guys! In my ecopr my marital status is wrong. They have put single instead of married. I sent a webforum and they asked me to fill out “Request to Amend Valid Temporary Resident Documents or Information Contained in the Confirmation of Permanent Residence [IMM 1436]”. Anyone have had the same problem? It is their error and they want me to send an application to correct it. Do you know how long it takes them to correct the error after I send the form? Thanks.
My ecopr also same error. My spouse is outside Canada. You have any idea how I can sponsor my spouse. Will IRCC send any other document. I sent webform and also sent an email to clientportal. I received ecopr January 18, 2022. No response to my webform. Any ideas from you. I am helpless.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Hello

New to the forum,

Summited photo's and other details of my self and dependents who are with me in Canada via PR portal, on Dec 20, 2021, but didn't receive ECOPR as yet. Is it normal? i see people getting theirs within 2-5 days. anyone who is on the same boat ? let me know please.
you need to email on the same email which you receive for pr portal invitation and update them you have submitted declaration and photos as ECOPR issued right after declaration is accepted Good Luck

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
I wanna ask something about Citizenship for eligibility:
I know it counts 0.5 day until being Permanent Resident and max 365 days. Does it also start counting when we have refugee claimant? Or it starts after being conventional refugee?

Reactions: Homelonely

Raya17

Jan 20, 2022
you need to email on the same email which you receive for pr portal invitation and update them you have submitted declaration and photos as ECOPR issued right after declaration is accepted Good Luck
I did send them more than 3 times, still nothing.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wanna ask something about Citizenship for eligibility:
I know it counts 0.5 day until being Permanent Resident and max 365 days. Does it also start counting when we have refugee claimant? Or it starts after being conventional refugee?
It starts after your positive notice of decision (conventional refugee status). Time as refugee claimant doesnt count. And yes it is 0.5day,max 365