+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Muhammad Sj

Jul 24, 2021
ECAS showing decision made
Uploaded photo and confirm address in PR portal
Waiting for ECPOR
BUT WHEN LOG IN TO MY CIC ACCOUNT IT SHOWS WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK.WHAT DOES IT MEAN.
DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR BACKGROUND CHECK TO RECEIVE ECPOR
pkease anyone advice

Reactions: Safoo

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
ECAS showing decision made
Uploaded photo and confirm address in PR portal
Waiting for ECPOR
BUT WHEN LOG IN TO MY CIC ACCOUNT IT SHOWS WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK.WHAT DOES IT MEAN.
DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR BACKGROUND CHECK TO RECEIVE ECPOR
pkease anyone advice
Congrats!

No everything is done already GcKey account is late. Same thing happened with my friend he received his PR card and gc key says in process and completion 84%.

your timeline?

vipush

May 27, 2020
I got my eCoPR yesterday which shows my marital status as single. When I applied for PR I was single but status changed to married and informed IRCC in October 2019 by submitting add-on forms, marriage certificate, fees receipt for processing and biometric for my spouse. But eCoPR shows I am single and sponsor N/A.
Anyone here facing the same situation? How long it will take to send the corrected eCoPR document?
Totally confused. Can't sponsor my spouse. Informed IRCC by webform.
I am May 1st 2019 applicant.

Reactions: mikeYYC

Muhammad Sj

Jul 24, 2021
I got my eCoPR yesterday which shows my marital status as single. When I applied for PR I was single but status changed to married and informed IRCC in October 2019 by submitting add-on forms, marriage certificate, fees receipt for processing and biometric for my spouse. But eCoPR shows I am single and sponsor N/A.
Anyone here facing the same situation? How long it will take to send the corrected eCoPR document?
Totally confused. Can't sponsor my spouse. Informed IRCC by webform.
I am May 1st 2019 applicant.
When did u uploaded photo and confirmed address in portal as you got ecpor

vipush

May 27, 2020
I uploaded my photo on January 10, 2022. On January 18 th got my eCoPR, but photo rejected and requested another photo. Uploaded photo again on January 18th. It is under review. Errors in my eCoPR document. Informed IRCC via. webform. I cannot file sponsor papers until they update my document.

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Can one raise a webform to submit a document that would correct an omission in a previous submission of documents? Kindly help if you know.

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
My mailing address and photo has been "in review with IRCC" for month in portal.

"Once information is approved, you will receive your permanent resident card in the mail."

I thought they mail PR Cards when it still shows in review. But accordingly this info, I think I need to wait them to approve my address and photo...

Edit: I have just linked my CIC account and portal. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Raya17

Jan 20, 2022
Hello

New to the forum,

Summited photo's and other details of my self and dependents who are with me in Canada via PR portal, on Dec 20, 2021, but didn't receive ECOPR as yet. Is it normal? i see people getting theirs within 2-5 days. anyone who is on the same boat ? let me know please.

Mima Canada

Dec 10, 2020
Hi, I just got my pre arrival letter. As I am not familiar with the process, I would really appreciate if someone can let me know what the next step is. I am a refugee currently living in Canada.