+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

IskandarG

Jun 23, 2021
How long it takes to receive PR card in mail from the day you receive eCOPR? I received it from July 22 and still card not received. Can anyone share their timing for this stage?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Etobicoke
Some people receive it fast,in six weeks max. But i have seen people waiting since March for the card too,( must of them mailed their photos).
Have you link your card to your cic account? Your photo is accepted or still in review on the Portal?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
I did send them many follow up emails, no response. I live in Edmonton, why is not Edmonton or Calgary office processing my file?!
I feel you I live in Edmonton too and I submitted my application January 2020 and my file was transferred to Edmonton since then I don't get any updates or probably they dump my files somewhere.

IskandarG

Jun 23, 2021
Some people receive it fast,in six weeks max. But i have seen people waiting since March for the card too,( must of them mailed their photos).
Have you link your card to your cic account? Your photo is accepted or still in review on the Portal?
My photos were through the portal and on the cic account my application is completed. I am just worrying as I don’t know what’s the normal TAT and when should we report it as lost or not received?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
My photos were through the portal and on the cic account my application is completed. I am just worrying as I don’t know what’s the normal TAT and when should we report it as lost or not received?
Which on is complete? Your Permanent residence application or your permanent residence card application?