+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
PR app is completed but on the portal status still in review with IRCC while the ecopr is there!
Like my PR app is complete too. It shows approuved. But I link my PR Card to my CIC account when I received my eCOPR. That way you can see if it's approve or not.

IskandarG

Jun 23, 2021
Like my PR app is complete too. It shows approuved. But I link my PR Card to my CIC account when I received my eCOPR. That way you can see if it's approve or not.
Ohh I didn’t know that I can link it, thank you for this info. U mean I should count the days based from when pr card is approved?

just do it later

Dec 27, 2019
Why did you transfer the file and did you contact them and did they ask you for any request during this period?
I didn’t transfer my file, they did. I have done everything possible and still no luck, so many applicants got transferred some takes longer than other and some requested clarification and other just got approved.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hello guys
I have a question
IRCC needs further information regarding my application,for sending documents do you send it by mail to 1-CPC Mississauga - PP PO Box 3010 Station B Mississauga, ON L4Y 0G8
or use this link??
2-For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Reactions: Abtols

3mmmad

Star Member
May 9, 2021
I didn’t transfer my file, they did. I have done everything possible and still no luck, so many applicants got transferred some takes longer than other and some requested clarification and other just got approved.
My file was transferred after about 23 months of waiting. I completed almost everything. After that, a message was sent to me saying that my file was transferred to the city office for further evaluation. I don't know why, if you have any knowledge, can you tell me, I'm very disappointed

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
My file was transferred after about 23 months of waiting. I completed almost everything. After that, a message was sent to me saying that my file was transferred to the city office for further evaluation. I don't know why, if you have any knowledge, can you tell me, I'm very disappointed
Sorry to hear that am also facing the same problem I just try not to think about it because matter what we say or do the truth is that we can't change anything and the immigration them self can't even explain why they take some of the decisions they took.

3mmmad

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Sorry to hear that am also facing the same problem I just try not to think about it because matter what we say or do the truth is that we can't change anything and the immigration them self can't even explain why they take some of the decisions they took.
Can you tell me how things are going with your file, when you applied, when your file was transferred, and what they asked you to do?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Can you tell me how things are going with your file, when you applied, when your file was transferred, and what they asked you to do?
I filled my PR January 2020 and it already go through AOR, Medical, FBI certificate, RCMP certification. Then 5 months ago I got an email saying that my file has been transferred to Edmonton Alberta and there no action to be taken so I have been waiting and I haven't get any other updates from them.