+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
I did send them many follow up emails, no response. I live in Edmonton, why is not Edmonton or Calgary office processing my file?!
I live in Montreal, Etobicoke sent me the Portal intation and i land there. They don't care where you leave.

Last edited:

Mirna1993

May 4, 2019
Hello,
I am March 2020 applicant, received AOR and application started processing in May 29 2021
July 2021 medical received
August 2021 pre arrival services email received.

Today we received an email for resubmission of schedule A and resubmission of 008DEP
And they asked for relation evidence of our marriage.

Does this mean our application is not considered complete yet ? Is this normal ?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hello,
I am March 2020 applicant, received AOR and application started processing in May 29 2021

Today we received an email for resubmission of schedule A and resubmission of 008DEP

Does this mean our application is not considered complete yet ? Is this normal ?
You didn’t submit a marriage certificate to prove the relationship when you submitted your application?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hello,

It's nothing. It's happen often. Just submit it. You will have DM soon after. Nothing to worry about. It's happen to two of my friends.

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hello All,

My friend got an email from IRCC Confirming PR and after he got portal request to submit photo and address of Canada.

Question
When he will get eCOPR? He has GC KEY account but no updates there.

also after submission of photo and address how long will it take to receive plastic card.

please help with above queries.

thanks

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Imm 008 under Dependants it says list "all your children" even if they are already citizen of Canada .. what if the child is 27 and a canadian citizen … would he/she still needed to be listed?
It's Confusing because it says list all children but it's under dependants ... as per my understanding a dependant is as follows:
  • under 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner
  • 22 years of age or older, have depended substantially on the financial support of the parent since before the age of 22 and be unable to support themselves financially due to a physical or mental condition

Reactions: Horlamidey

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hello All,

My friend got an email from IRCC Confirming PR and after he got portal request to submit photo and address of Canada.

Question
When he will get eCOPR? He has GC KEY account but no updates there.

also after submission of photo and address how long will it take to receive plastic card.

please help with above queries.

thanks
No one knows, it's depent on the Office and the agent. Me I received COPR 3 days after portal invitation,some are waiting since March. I don't have no idea when I will receive my card. Maybe in two weeks,maybe in 6 months,a year.

Reactions: skmcanada