+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Gemini7583

Oct 10, 2019
Guys. I have decision made on ecas however i called ircc today just to see what the decision is. She said you have to wait for the decision letter and ur file is still in progress! How come she doesn’t know what the decision is?

3mmmad

Star Member
May 9, 2021
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Montreal

What does this message mean please?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Guys. I have decision made on ecas however i called ircc today just to see what the decision is. She said you have to wait for the decision letter and ur file is still in progress! How come she doesn’t know what the decision is?
I am in the same situation. They told me the same thing. I got my MP calling,they said there is nothing wrong, everything is complete,just have to wait again and again and again.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Montreal

What does this message mean please?
First time seeing this. I really don't know.

Gemini7583

Oct 10, 2019
I am in the same situation. They told me the same thing. I got my MP calling,they said there is nothing wrong, everything is complete,just have to wait again and again and again.
Did IRCC tell u the decision on the phone? Coz I don’t understand why didn’t they tell me if it’s approve or refused or whatever

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Did IRCC tell u the decision on the phone? Coz I don’t understand why didn’t they tell me if it’s approve or refused or whatever
No. I told you what my MP told me. The IRCC agent told me everything is complete,wait for the decision letter like they told you. I am waiting since july 21 ( DM date).

Gemini7583

Oct 10, 2019
No. I told you what my MP told me. The IRCC agent told me everything is complete,wait for the decision letter like they told you. I am waiting since july 21 ( DM date).
Makes no sense at all! they should atleast let us know if it’s approved so we can sit and wait in peace! ECAS shows decision made but there’s no decision letter it’s just frustrating