+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
I did. Unfortunately that is not the case with IRCC, date of submission of the application is not the only factor. There are some people here waiting since June and July 2019.
I think it has to do with case manager, people submit 2020 and 2021 and they got their PR while those who submit 2019 are left behind it too bad. I submitted my January 2020 and I don't even know what is going on with my file.

mhud_83

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
I think it has to do with case manager, people submit 2020 and 2021 and they got their PR while those who submit 2019 are left behind it too bad. I submitted my January 2020 and I don't even know what is going on with my file.
Yes, apparently the officer is the one who decides. I don't even know why they would send me a portal invite and make me wait two months. The portal invite email literally says this is the final step to finalize your PR application. Make me wait over two months for some one to approve my address and photo to get my eCORP is insane.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Yes, apparently the officer is the one who decides. I don't even know why they would send me a portal invite and make me wait two months. The portal invite email literally says this is the final step to finalize your PR application. Make me wait over two months for some one to approve my address and photo to get my eCORP is insane.
Your even lucky my friend, ever since I submitted my application the only response I get was AOR, Which is after one year, and Police certificate, then medical updates. Nothing else.

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
I think AOR comes first and it's one year after you submit the application
I was thinking in a same way , but iit's confusing now , Even I called them today and they said that processing started and they are doing some verifications , after that they will send aor

Last edited: