+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

a00900

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Oh thanks a lot.
I found it. Really appreciate it.
But for my wife it is not there yet.
It comes separately ? Because I put both of us on one account.
It should say in your E-Copr document how many dependents you have and your spouse's details. I think she should be getting hers soon after you if she hasn't received it yet.

a00900

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Every family member received their own email. Should I reply to my one since I am the main applicant?
Thanks for your response
You should definitely reply to yours and choose Option B and add the details of your dependents. Basically, they'll add all of your family in one portal account instead of making multiple accounts.

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021
Sorry to ask this question, which I believe that people must have asked before, but it's hard to read all the messages.

The question is: after receiving positive NOD, how do you get back your passport and other identification from IRCC? When applying for PR, in the application form (IMM 0008), do you enter the passport information even if you don't have the passport with you?

Thanks.

roycanada

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Sorry to ask this question, which I believe that people must have asked before, but it's hard to read all the messages.

The question is: after receiving positive NOD, how do you get back your passport and other identification from IRCC? When applying for PR, in the application form (IMM 0008), do you enter the passport information even if you don't have the passport with you?

Thanks.
You can’t get bak your passport until you become PR.
You can use passport details, doesn’t matter passport is with CBSA.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021

Thanks.
Yeah you just enter the information. You can get your passport back only when you become a PR

Reactions: Linda123678