+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

jhoan2134

Jul 3, 2019
Your lucky my friend I Applied January 15th 2020 and AOR Feb 2021, FBI and police report. April. Nothing else. Congrats. Do you have family?
Yes i do have.

I live in quebec and they did not asked my for the CSQ and also they did not ask me for medical exams or biometrics or police report.

so everything went easy.

i guessed

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hi All,

July 2019 applicant here;

Just spoke to an agent yesterday about my application. The agent told me that they were busy with my application a day ago and I just passed medical and Criminal on July 27th, 2021. Just Security needs to be done. Two hours after that phone call I received an email with my application update. I can see this in my application:
Latest update:
Review of medical results - July 27, 2021:You passed the medical exam.

Also, they send me this: "Invitation to Pre-arrival services"
Not sure why because I'm already in Canada with my dependence since 2017.

I called them again today and the agent told me that my security hasn't started yet.

Maybe they need another 6-12 months.

I feel like I'm unwelcome in Canada.
You will have DM in days. This is what happens to me. Be patient.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hey guys, now that my process both GCKEY and ECAS is showing complete, How can i message them about my spouse application which is on. Can IRCC respond to me Webform through my account because my spouse documents was sent to Accra or i should use Accra webform?

SNAX

Jul 15, 2021
Hey guys,
I’ve submitted my photo through ePortal July 6th, till now I didn't receive eCOPR or anything. My friend got his after one week and me I’ve been waiting for more than three weeks. Anybody in the same status or what to do to get mine? There is no timeline there’s nothing in ePortal!

mhud_83

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Hey guys,
I’ve submitted my photo through ePortal July 6th, till now I didn't receive eCOPR or anything. My friend got his after one week and me I’ve been waiting for more than three weeks. Anybody in the same status or what to do to get mine? There is no timeline there’s nothing in ePortal!
Waiting since June 17th. You are not alone my friend.

a00900

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Actually, I uploaded photos mid July. 2 days ago I received an email saying that your Ecopr has been uploaded but when I logged in, there was nothing.
Did you scroll all the way down after you click on the "In review Application" on your portal account?
At the end it should say E-Corp Document