+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hey guys, Please i noticed something in my E-COPR and i like to know if it is same with others.

1. It is written on the documents "Not valid for travel"
2. Under Dependents' information, Have you any dependents other than the one listed below? The answer was : NO NONE.

Is it the same with others because i have dependent overseas.

Please if you have dependent oversea, let me know if this is how it is in your ecopr. Thanks
I think if you have inland dependents, they would have been listed. Overseas dependents will get their own coprs when they get the visa. It is separate as far as I know. Guys, correct me, I might be wrong.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
I think if you have inland dependents, they would have been listed. Overseas dependents will get their own coprs when they get the visa. It is separate as far as I know. Guys, correct me, I might be wrong.
Yeah because i got scared for a minute. After my spouse doc has been forwarded to Accra and she has done biometrics, i was wondering how they can sey no dependent

Reactions: PrinceH

Faghafar

Feb 19, 2020
Hello,

Today I received an email from IRCC regarding update my permanent residency confirmation portal saying that your COPR has been upload and you can login to your account to see that. But when I logged in there was no update.

Anybody can guide me.
Is there anyone who has the experience?

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April ,2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July ,2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on October, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hi,
After submits fingerprints to third party hoe many days required RCMP will send report to CPC and when will get update in GC account?