+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Just talk to IRCC now and they said my file was send to Hamilton office from windsor office on june 21st. Let's hope something good will happen soon.

Reactions: Khan5696

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hello all,

I got my eCopr on Jun 26- My overseas dependents were asked for biometric a week before my COPR- I am a bit confuse here I didn't receive any email or any update on my e case nor Gckey that they transfer my dependents application to responsible VO how do can I figure out this??

They are going to give Biometric this week - am I going to get an email asking or request for their documents - Usually other people when they get Ecopr IRCC send them an email to send your dependents documents to XXXX visa office.

please share your experience

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hello all,

I got my eCopr on Jun 26- My overseas dependents were asked for biometric a week before my COPR- I am a bit confuse here I didn't receive any email or any update on my e case nor Gckey that they transfer my dependents application to responsible VO how do can I figure out this??

They are going to give Biometric this week - am I going to get an email asking or request for their documents - Usually other people when they get Ecopr IRCC send them an email to send your dependents documents to XXXX visa office.

please share your experience
How long did it take you to get copr after you confirmed your address and uploaded your photo?

It is confusing. I have not had my copr yet and I was asked to send docs for my dependentds two months ago. They got a pre arrival letter and did their medical and are waiting for passports request. I was asked to send them when I got my AIP. I do not understand how they work, honestly.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
How long did it take you to get copr after you confirmed your address and uploaded your photo?

It is confusing. I have not had my copr yet and I was asked to send docs for my dependentds two months ago. They got a pre arrival letter and did their medical and are waiting for passports request. I was asked to send them when I got my AIP. I do not understand how they work, honestly.
Same here brother they asked my dependents for biometric and I got copr after one week

I got my e COPR after 2 days when I confirmed my address and submitted photos.

some people get confuse with where to find it on the portal when you scroll down all the way to the end you will see download option if it is done you will see it there.

and my gckey and ecase was updated 4 days after that .

Reactions: imadeddin

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Same here brother they asked my dependents for biometric and I got copr after one week

I got my e COPR after 2 days when I confirmed my address and submitted photos.

some people get confuse with where to find it on the portal when you scroll down all the way to the end you will see download option if it is done you will see it there.

and my gckey and ecase was updated 4 days after that .
Did you get emails when copr was available to download?

They are accelrating applications for overseas families based on some comments. You will hear something very soon Inshallah. I know waiting kills but what can we do?

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Bonjour à tous. Quelqu'un a t,il des nouvelles pour les candidats de juin ,juillet, et août 2020? Je suis de juillet 2020. Le traitement a commencé le 8 juin puis j'ai plus de nouvelles jusqu'aujourdhui

Sky-123

Jun 24, 2021
Hi. My dependent family members are present in Canada and their PR application was processed here, but when I recieved DM their file was sent to overseas VO which is asking them to submit same documents from the beginning. I don't understand what is going on, since they are not overseas.

Reactions: imadeddin

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hi. My dependent family members are present in Canada and their PR application was processed here, but when I recieved DM their file was sent to overseas VO which is asking them to submit same documents from the beginning. I don't understand what is going on, since they are not overseas.
It is a normal procedure. Just send them what you have been asked and you will be fine. The good thing is your family is with you here.

Sky-123

Jun 24, 2021
It is a normal procedure. Just send them what you have been asked and you will be fine. The good thing is your family is with you here.
Thank you.
They were also asked for a new medical exam while my old medical which we made all together was prolonged. I can see on IRCC webpage, that people who haven't left Canada in last 6 months do not need new immigration medical. Should I write a letter pointing this out to the VO?

Reactions: Help2