+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Finally ... after 50 months of wait (25 for a hearing and 25 for pr) my CAS shows “decision made” :)
I have two questions to you guys.
1. How long does it take to update my gckey account(it shows still “submitted”)?
2. I have an in-canada dependent in my file, his status is still “in process”. I wrote ircc a letter asking them to render my decision (my assessments were complete since beginning of March, but my dependent had a security pending) because I have a deadline to apply for a license that I can get only being a pr. Can it be because of that ?
Congratulations !!! I hope I’m next !!

Reactions: mimika

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
to confirm my email for now.
We did this step last week but we got nothing after that. Unfortunately, we have to wait and wait and wait after each step. It is frustrating! So, we need to wait to get the portal credentials and upload photos and then wait and wait and wait and then wait until they are approved and then wait and wait and wait until they send ecopr and then wait a very long wait until we get a very small plastic card that everyone has been waiting for for years!

Reactions: mikeYYC

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
We did this step last week but we got nothing after that. Unfortunately, we have to wait and wait and wait after each step. It is frustrating! So, we need to wait to get the portal credentials and upload photos and then wait and wait and wait and then wait until they are approved and then wait and wait and wait until they send ecopr and then wait a very long wait until we get a very small plastic card that everyone has been waiting for for years!
I’m also upload my photo and more information they asked but not hearing yet from them .

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Unfortunately that's how it is. Hopefully everything is going to be faster..

mhud_83

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
You will get eCOPR once address approved. Photos May take longer to be approved.

Reactions: imadeddin

newMember110

Oct 15, 2020
Finally ... after 50 months of wait (25 for a hearing and 25 for pr) my CAS shows “decision made” :)
1. How long does it take to update my gckey account(it shows still “submitted”)?
2. I have an in-canada dependent in my file, his status is still “in process”. I wrote ircc a letter asking them to render my decision (my assessments were complete since beginning of March, but my dependent had a security pending) because I have a deadline to apply for a license that I can get only being a pr. Can it be because of that ?

Congratulations!!!!!

Reactions: JamFarr and mimika

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi same status with my application received portal credentials on June 3rd, uploaded photos and in Canada Declaration on June 4th, Received ECOPR on June 8th, Since than Photos are in Review for submission, Pls share if you would receive any update.
Hi same status with my application received portal credentials on June 3rd, uploaded photos and in Canada Declaration on June 4th, Received ECOPR on June 8th, Since than Photos are in Review for submission, Pls share if you would receive any update.
How did you get your ECOPR via email or portal?

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Congratulations @mimika I am so happy for you I can understand your feeling - hoping all those people that are in the same boat with us get their DM soon
regarding your question : after my DM I received portal emails the next day for me and my dependents - I only reply back to the principal email with the requested information for everyone after 2 days I received - a link with user and password to confirm my address and to upload my photos I did that and waiting for eCOPR.

no update on my gckey account - everything in process only show medical pass

Last edited: