+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
For those of you who want to know how long it takes Etobicoke IRCC office to process PR Card please see my timeline below:
Mailed Copr letter and 1 passport photo to them on January 28, 2021
They received my mail on February 9, 2021
I got my PR Card in my mail today June 24, 2021
Good luck to everybody still waiting in all the stages of this immigration journey.
Do you have overseas dependents?

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
There is no way, unfortunately. It is a federal decision. How many months did it take them to take the visa on passports? Please let me know. Congrats and do not forget to take them to tim hortons lol.
Congratulations brother

can you share your dependents timeline please I will highly appreciated my dependents are requested to give biometric how much time I can expect and what are the steps.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
For those of you who want to know how long it takes Etobicoke IRCC office to process PR Card please see my timeline below:
Mailed Copr letter and 1 passport photo to them on January 28, 2021
They received my mail on February 9, 2021
I got my PR Card in my mail today June 24, 2021
Good luck to everybody still waiting in all the stages of this immigration journey.
Question you mentioned that you mail the Copr and photo - I got my Copr today but I submitted my photo on the Portal as per IRCC request do I still have to send my photos to them along with COPR. please advice I am just confuse.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Question you mentioned that you mail the Copr and photo - I got my Copr today but I submitted my photo on the Portal as per IRCC request do I still have to send my photos to them along with COPR. please advice I am just confuse.
No, portal is different. Portal is a faster way to receive it.

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Are you planning to get back your passport? Share your experience if you will. I assume, we have the same office which is Etobicoke. Im waiting for my COPR I was told that I cannot travel to UAE with refugee passport.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Are you planning to get back your passport? Share your experience if you will. I assume, we have the same office which is Etobicoke. Im waiting for my COPR I was told that I cannot travel to UAE with refugee passport.
Sure will share my experience if request.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Alhamdulilah after a long period of wait I got my eCoPR yesterday

I hope all those people who are waiting for their application to be finalized get an update soon.

Now have to go through some process for my overseas dependents :)

How long it take to get PR card after eCopr?
Congrats,which office?