+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Taaaaz

Jan 17, 2021
But I didn't get my eCOPR yet no update on my file - Do you have an idea how long it takes for medical request after Biometric
Even though u didn’t received the COPR once the file transfer to VO it will be separate process for dependent outland …

my family outland file transferred to VO rome on 27 april
Biometric and additional documents requested on 06 may.
Biometric done on 07 may.
Medical requested on 19 may
Medical done on 31 may
Pre arrival letter on 03 jun
Medical received on 11 jun
PPR…… waiting

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
D
Hello everyone.

I just received an email with attachment asking for my overseas dependents biometric - My gckey show application updated but so far no massage in inbox.

what is next step anyone know what i should expect ?

lets hope everyone get update in their application
Which office you submit your family application and which date ?

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
J'ai envoyé ma demande le 14 juillet 2020. Le 6 avril 2021 j'ai eu un accusé de réception temporaire. Le 8 juin 2021 j'ai eu un accusé de réception définitif. J'ai pu lier ma demande en ligne et ça affiche 48%. Je Voudrais bien Cependant Qué Ceux qui avant moi Passés Sont - moi clarifient ça.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
J'ai envoyé ma demande le 14 juillet 2020. Le 6 avril 2021 j'ai eu un accusé de réception temporaire. Le 8 juin 2021 j'ai eu un accusé de réception définitif. J'ai pu lier ma demande en ligne et ça affiche 48%. Je Voudrais bien Cependant Qué Ceux qui avant moi Passés Sont - moi clarifient ça.
Which office did you apply?

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Examen de l'admissibilité
  • Nous évaluons si vous répondez aux critères d'admissibilité.
Examen des résultats médicaux
  • Vous n'avez pas besoin de subir un examen médical. Nous vous enverrons un message si cela devait changer.
Examen des documents supplémentaires
  • Nous n'avons pas besoin de documents additionnels.
Entrevue
  • Vous n'avez pas besoin de vous présenter à une entrevue. Nous vous transmettrons un message si cela devait changer.
Données biométriques
  • Vous n'avez pas besoin de fournir vos empreintes digitales. Nous vous enverrons un message si cela devait changer.
Vérification d'antécédents
  • Nous effectuons actuellement la vérification de vos antécédents. Si des renseignements supplémentaires sont nécessaires, nous vous enverrons un message.
Décision finale
  • Votre demande est en cours de traitement. Nous vous enverrons un message une fois que la décision aura été définitivement prise.
Ça signifie quoi cette chronologie.

Adam1968

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
I am a 25 December 2019 applicant.
Received letter of eligibility on 21 Dec 2020
Passed medical on 7 Apr 2021
Today I received a letter from IRCC requesting biometrics for my 16 year old daughter.
Can she only get the biometrics done in service Canada or in any other agency?
What is the next step after she gets the biometrics done ?

Last edited:

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Has anyone got PR portal Email before they got the Pr conformational Final Email?
I mean IRCC sent me the Approval letter which only stated that,
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
IRCC office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent
resident application.
So after waiting for almost a month after uploading my picture and Address on the Portal service, I called IRCC yesterday and asked about the delay of my picture and address approval and getting my eCOPR, she told me that i was supposed to get a final PR conformational email before this portal request. and said she will sent an email to the department about this issue.
Anyone who can through some light on this?

March 2019 applicant and still counting ;)

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Has anyone got PR portal Email before they got the Pr conformational Final Email?
I mean IRCC sent me the Approval letter which only stated that,
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
IRCC office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent
resident application.
So after waiting for almost a month after uploading my picture and Address on the Portal service, I called IRCC yesterday and asked about the delay of my picture and address approval and getting my eCOPR, she told me that i was supposed to get a final PR conformational email before this portal request. and said she will sent an email to the department about this issue.
Anyone who can through some light on this?

March 2019 applicant and still counting ;)
I got a final PR confirmation email today asking me to send a photo and confirm my address. I am working on it now. I have not received a portal request though.

Reactions: Altamsh

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Congratulation brother. Can you plz tell me a bit about this letter ? what it says?
Thanks. They are asking me to reply to the email and provide my email and my family's information and if I need their profiles to be created under my profile or separate ones. That is all!