+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hello,
My application is still processing at 70%, however when I check my application through online services it says Decision Made. Not able to see any more details !
Is this some kind of glitch in the system?
@Congratulations!!!
It is not a glitch.... You wait is over... Await your COPR.
What is ur timeline? Do have have dependants outside Canada?

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hello everyone.

I just received an email with attachment asking for my overseas dependents biometric - My gckey show application updated but so far no massage in inbox.

what is next step anyone know what i should expect ?

lets hope everyone get update in their application

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
How long for security and background check?? What happens after medical received and eligibility passed??
We received update about medical passed.

Taaaaz

Jan 17, 2021
Hello everyone.

I just received an email with attachment asking for my overseas dependents biometric - My gckey show application updated but so far no massage in inbox.

next is medical then pre arrival letter

Sharif4386

Oct 24, 2020
Hello everyone.

You need to make an appointment at the nearest Biometric Center for your dependents (you can locate one in IRCC website). They need to have this letter and the confirmation of appointment along with their identity documents e.g. Passport to get their biometrics done.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
You need to make an appointment at the nearest Biometric Center for your dependents (you can locate one in IRCC website). They need to have this letter and the confirmation of appointment along with their identity documents e.g. Passport to get their biometrics done.
Thank you brother :)

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hello everyone.

Hello everyone.

When did you apply for PR application?