Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I received email for portal then I reply my information In the email what’s next ? did they send me a link that I make account for portal ?

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Got my CoPR weeks back but still showing photo in review with IRCC. Does it really change to something else? Any idea anyone?
Is it stay same like this and i gonna receive the card? Thanks

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hey guys, i am December 2019 applicant and i submitted my oversea spouse add-on in April. Is it possible to get my Decision Made (DM) before my oversea wife or we will both get DM same time?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hey guys, i am December 2019 applicant and i submitted my oversea spouse add-on in April. Is it possible to get my Decision Made (DM) before my oversea wife or we will both get DM same time?
hi, i am getting married soon and i want to add my wife to be to my PR application. How did you do it ?

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
hi, i am getting married soon and i want to add my wife to be to my PR application. How did you do it ?
As soon as you get married, inform them of you new status and tell them you want to add your spouse. They will send you the required forms to fill. You will need to send a copy of your marriage certificate, Your spouse cert, payment of her PR application. All those will be contained in the letter they will send you. Congratulations ahead of time for your marriage

TJav

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hi, I uploaded my photos at the end of May, 2021, got eCoPR 1st June, photos still in review, any idea that PHOTOS UNDER REVIEW WITH IRCC will be changed to reviewed or will remain as it is and PR plastic card will arrive?

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
PR Card , I have sent my CoPR and required photo to IRCC Etobicoke which they received on 29th of March 2021 till now no update ! Normally how many days need to get PR card ?

TJav

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
PR Card , I have sent my CoPR and required photo to IRCC Etobicoke which they received on 29th of March 2021 till now no update ! Normally how many days need to get PR card ?
Did you send them through Canada Post or through Portal? if through regular mail then it will take time but if through Portal then just see the expiry date of your CoPR and card will come before the expiry date.

Reactions: saidur

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Did you send them through Canada Post or through Portal? if through regular mail then it will take time but if through Portal then just see the expiry date of your CoPR and card will come before the expiry date.
By Canada post as they didn’t invited me through portal! Very unfortunate! People applied after 8 months of I applied going to get card but I have to wait one year ! As my COPR valid 12 months ! What duel rules !

EGYPT

Jun 6, 2020
Application April 2020
AOR April 2021
June 2021 Medical passed
June 2021 Background check passed
Invitation to Pre-arrival services June 2021
June 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
June 14, Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).

The entire process took 13 months

Finally, I am a PR, I just want to know what's next?
I know I should get my passport back, and should change my SIN number, what eelse

Last edited:

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Candidature avril 2020
AOR avril 2021
Juin 2021 Médical réussi
Juin 2021 Vérification des antécédents réussie
Invitation aux services avant l'arrivée juin 2021
Juin 2021 Votre éligibilité a été examinée. Veuillez consulter la décision finale ci-dessous.
14 juin, Confirmation de résidence permanente (COPR).

Enfin, je suis RP, je veux juste savoir quelle est la suite ?
Je sais que je devrais récupérer mon passeport et changer mon numéro de NAS, quoi d'autre
[/CITATION]
Félicitations

TJav

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Application April 2020
AOR April 2021
June 2021 Medical passed
June 2021 Background check passed
Invitation to Pre-arrival services June 2021
June 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
June 14, Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).

Finally, I am a PR, I just want to know what's next?
I know I should get my passport back, and should change my SIN number, what eelse
WHAT IS THE EXPIRY DATE ON YOUR COPR?