+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I got message from IIRC that Eligibility is passed. Only left Background -security part. They need documents from my husband and fill some forms for PR which he need to send Vienna. . What is next? Any idea how long will be process?
Maybe finger print for husband then medical for him, before his medical you supposed to receive your pr, what's your time line?

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Maybe finger print for husband then medical for him, before his medical you supposed to receive your pr, what's your time line?
He don't need finger print. He passed it. They asked me send permanent application fill it for him and send to Vienna. But when I applied for PR I filled up that aplication for him too. They asked for him police report,birth sertificate and marriage. Everything ne need to send to Vienna.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
He don't need finger print. He passed it. They asked me send permanent application fill it for him and send to Vienna. But when I applied for PR I filled up that aplication for him too. They asked for him police report,birth sertificate and marriage. Everything ne need to send to Vienna.
The same thing happened to me. Today, I got medical passed and received elgibility at the same time. They have asked to send docs for my family to Cairo although I have submitted them with my pr application. I am January 2020 applicant.

Reactions: Abtols

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
The same thing happened to me. Today, I got medical passed and received elgibility at the same time. They have asked to send docs for my family to Cairo although I have submitted them with my pr application. I am January 2020 applicant.
I am January 15th 2020 too I just submitted my FBI finger print and I have my family back US, hopefully we will soon get it.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I just want to know what the point of asking us to submit docs for our overseas dependents again is? I have sent them in along with my application in January 2020. This is frustrating! This is going to take more time!!

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I just want to know what the point of asking us to submit docs for our overseas dependents again is? I have sent them in along with my application in January 2020. This is frustrating! This is going to take more time!!
R u on pilot program. This was one year pilot . They should have finalized in January 2021

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
R u on pilot program. This was one year pilot . They should have finalized in January 2021
No, I am not but the website does not say it is only for the pilot program. Read this:
Note: As of December 4, 2019, Protected Persons who apply for permanent residence in Canada and wish to include their dependent family members (spouses, partners, and dependent children) who reside outside of Canada, may also submit their completed application forms with their own completed application to the Case Processing Centre - Mississauga.

Submitting completed applications for your dependent family members outside Canada earlier in the process may increase efficiency in processing the applications and reduce contact between the visa office and your dependent family members abroad.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
I have gone through lots of timelines and found that the decision is usually made after medical pass. I received update yesterday that my medical is passed. But apart from medical I can’t see anything done on my gckey account. Any suggestions I am December 2019 applicant. Received AOR November 2020 and pcc request December 2020. Since then nothing.
Any recommendation my eligibility and background will be done shortly.
We are in same boat exactly. December 2019 applicant, Medical was passed last Saturday and Very early on Sunday morning, I received a message that I should immediately add my newly wedded wife add-on because its stopping them from advancing to my next phase which I would have gotten that morning

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
GOT Permanent Resident Alhamdulillah

application date December 2019 Applicant.
Medical Status updated 19th April 2021
Decision made 20th April 2021
COPR Number issued ( No PDF)
Waoooo. Congrats bro. It seems that once medical is passed, the next thing that majorly follows is that every other things will be passed as well