+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Noraalzomor

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Is there anyone here undergo comprehensive security screening?
I recently ordered GCMS notes and I read a note saying “For CSS and Biometrics need to be completed”.
How long does that take for overseas dependent, and is it really an abbreviation for comprehensive security screening?

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I guess our visa office is out of the pilot program.

I have my wife with and two small children outside of canada
Hi, we thought we are in pilot program to but yesterday ircc agent said vienna office out of pilot program but 2 years ago they said different. I don't know. My kids and me we don't see my husband and their father 5 years.:( then we have to send again pr aplication for my husband to vienna. And maybe it takes more 2 years while they process his aplication:((

• Sad
Reactions: Glidag

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Did you get any update? Me and you have the same submission date? I got medical passed snd AIP today. What about you?
Eligibility passed , medical passed on 19 April but I didn't receive AIP hopefully I will receive it soon, congratulations I hope your family will join you soon, for them the last step will be the Medical.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I just want to know what the point of asking us to submit docs for our overseas dependents again is? I have sent them in along with my application in January 2020. This is frustrating! This is going to take more time!!
Because they will start new process for them exactly the same like our process, eligibility, background, security, medical, where are from brother?

Last edited:
Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi, What's next after receipt of a letter PROCESSING OF APPLICATION COMPLETED (Etobicoke will contact) and updated as DECISION MADE, how long it may take to receive COPR and which office will send COPR?
COPR

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
اخوك من السودان ربنا يسهل لنا امورنا ان شاء الله
حبيبي ربنا يوفقك انا وانت قدمنا بنفس التاريخ واعتقد انا وانت ماشين بنفس الترتيب. ربنا يسهل امورنا.