AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I applied in December 2019, did not have a great experience with these guys though.. I waited 3 years for a hearing before applying. Hopefully, they finish it soon.
Thank you a lot and good luck to you too!
Samer. Same December 2019 applicant here. Did you receive any PCC request or biometrics before your medical pass message. Also are you on the pilot program or just normal processing. i am so curious that lots of people from November and December 2019 is having some updates now. We are in queue hopefully.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
A friend's timeline:

Submitted application - February, 2020
Got AOR - January,2021
Requested for more docs - February, 2021
Pre-arrival, settlement services - March, 2021
Decision Made - April, 2021
awaiting COPR.
may be they are in the family reuninio pilot. Which is concurent one year pilot program for families of certain offices abroad.

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations, do you or anyone from family work for healthcare , or you applied normally
This isn't my timeline.
It's for a friend. I wanted folks who submitted early 2020 to know their applications could be done completed within 3months on the new initiatives.
Thanks all the same, I take it in advance, so maybe my DM comes soon too. :D.

Reactions: Luckyppl

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
This isn't my timeline.
It's for a friend. I wanted folks who submitted early 2020 to know their applications could be done completed within 3months on the new initiatives.
Thanks all the same, I take it in advance, so maybe my DM comes soon too. :D.

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Did he applied in Pilot Program ?
No. I don't think so. They never got any notification of being in a pilot and they have no dependent outside Canada.
A lot of confusion on what the pilot program is. I believe it ended and it's what has enabled the prompt initiatives being rolled out recently. With new VOs in other places too.

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
It's been a week since I got my ECoPR I haven't received yet my PR card , does anyone has got it ? How long it takes you guys ?

P.s on the PR portal my case still as "review " just the second step which is my photo, is that normal?
Congratulations, Can you please tell me How long it takes to get COPR after uploading Photos in Eportal ?????
Thank you

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
Samer. Same December 2019 applicant here. Did you receive any PCC request or biometrics before your medical pass message. Also are you on the pilot program or just normal processing. i am so curious that lots of people from November and December 2019 is having some updates now. We are in queue hopefully.
Hi dear, I submitted the PCC back in February and I did not get a request for medical...just passed it.

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Dear friends
I had my hearing yesterday and got my approval :)) now the next step is applying for PR card I guess. How long I have time to apply for PR card. Also how long I can wait to add my husband into my application for PR card. He is back home and his passport lost so it will takes six month till he will be able to apply new one so I wonder if I can wait that long. Thanks.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dear friends
I had my hearing yesterday and got my approval :)) now the next step is applying for PR card I guess. How long I have time to apply for PR card. Also how long I can wait to add my husband into my application for PR card. He is back home and his passport lost so it will takes six month till he will be able to apply new one so I wonder if I can wait that long. Thanks.
Congratulation. There is no time limit to apply for the PR once you become Protected person. you can apply anytime when you are ready.