+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Congratulations twice, first for becoming a PR and second for receiving the portal invite because through portal invite you will get your PR cards quicker.

Just follow what they say in "What you need to do next:" section

Reactions: Jahprovideesp

Jahprovideesp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Congratulations twice, first for becoming a PR and second for receiving the portal invite because through portal invite you will get your PR cards quicker.

Just follow what they say in "What you need to do next:" section

My God, I can't believe it. God Thank You and God Bless Canada.

I haven't receive DM.

I haven't receive COPR

December 2019 Applicant.

I can't believe it

lost2011

Dec 30, 2020
Salut à tous. Félicitations à tous ceux qui ont déjà reçu leur COPR, courage à ceux qui attendent encore comme moi. J'ai une question importante pour moi. J'ai fait une demande de résidence permanente comme personne protégée. Étant donné que j'ai vécu 7 mois aux USA, j'aimerais prendre de l'avance en obtenant mon certificat FBI. S'il vous plaît, comment l'obtient- on et où ?
https://www.canada.ca/fr/immigration-refugies-citoyennete/services/demande/medical-police/certificats-police/comment/etats-unis.html

canadian23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Congratulations for the completion of your application........... Can your share us your timeline?
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 26, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 8, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 7, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on October 18, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required( correction needed on schedule A form.).
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on March 22, 2021 about the decision on your application.
  7. March 29 , 2021. Timeline completed 100%. COPR NUMBER updated on GCKEY.

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 26, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 8, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 7, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on October 18, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required( correction needed on schedule A form.).
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on March 22, 2021 about the decision on your application.
  7. March 29 , 2021. Timeline completed 100%. COPR NUMBER updated on GCKEY.
What office is this?

Robrob

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hello,

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

Through the PR Confirmation Portal:

· You will confirm you currently live in Canada

· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card

· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail

Important notes:

• Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.

• IRCC will keep improving on this tool, but for now the portal only allows one profile per person. Regardless of their age, each member of your family (i.e. including your dependants) must have their own profile.
  • You and every dependant included in your application will need their own unique email address (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) for us to create an account in the PR Confirmation Portal.
Let us know:

You must inform us right away via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

What you need to do next:

Reply(you must click on reply) to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address and email addresses for every dependant included in your application. Please use this format, one client per line: Names, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry) - verify your passport for the date and location.

If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying(you must click on reply) to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

You and every dependant included in your application need to be physically residing in Canada in order to use the portal. If you or one of your dependant currently live outside Canada, contact us by replying(you must click on reply) to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

PLEASE HOUSE, what is the meaning of this email. We received call from IRCC this morning that we need to send Phone Picture for PR Card.

We still haven't received DM or Background check report. Kindly advise
Congratulations

What's your timeline

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
My God, I can't believe it. God Thank You and God Bless Canada.

I haven't receive DM.

I haven't receive COPR

December 2019 Applicant.

I can't believe it
Great it is a straight goal from mid field. I am happy for you and have a faith that I will receive it soon. What is ur gckey and Ecas status now and what is ur percentage now.

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
All those of us who are wondering why our application are taking them so long to process.
Its just because the IRCC officer Responsible to process a particular application DECIDES to get the Security check done by CBSA.
I still don't think that every application goes for a security check by CBSA.
What you guys think?
How is security screening done at CBSA?
The Security Screening Program at CBSA is responsible for the security screening of foreign nationals who have been referred to the CBSA by an IRCC visa officer abroad or in Canada, who are seeking to come to Canada as a permanent resident, temporary resident (e.g. visitor) or refugee, or are already in Canada and seeking to remain as a temporary or permanent resident.

The CBSA is responsible for ensuring that there are no security concerns related to the individual seeking entry to Canada (e.g. counter terrorism, counter espionage, war crimes, crimes against humanity and organized crime) and, based on a thorough screening exercise (including the review of information and intelligence from a wide variety of internal and external sources), makes a recommendation to IRCC on the admissibility of the individual.

Reactions: Jahprovideesp

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
As per IRCC letter I have sent my overseas family documents to VO Singapore and been delivered on 4Th January 2021 but I haven’t received any acknowledgement or correspondence from VO ? My question how to link my application with GC key though I don’t have file number or UCI and when may my family get further information from VO? Since 12th March I became Permanent Resident

Reactions: canadian23

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
As per IRCC letter I have sent my overseas family documents to VO Singapore and been delivered on 4Th January 2021 but I haven’t received any acknowledgement or correspondence from VO ? My question how to link my application with GC key though I don’t have file number or UCI and when may my family get further information from VO? Since 12th March I became Permanent Resident
You can't link your family application to your account but you can check it in ECAS.