+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

zainghazi

Sep 4, 2019
London On
then it was like me.
I hope that I receive COPR in 21 days like you.

Have you also received the PDF paper?
I think it depends on the IRCC office that finalizing your file, but don't worry, you will get it.
for me, I have received it as a PDF by email as well as on GCkey on the same day.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Have you received any email or updates regarding your DM? or just found it our at your status?
because mine has been change to DM but I have not received any email or updates in my GCkey.
thanks
Yes I did receive a letter in GCKEY and email notification of DM.

However, I received email notification of GCKEY update one day after they uploaded my CoPR details on it.

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I am sorry to say that they are laziest.
Cause they updated my profile which is written all my COPR information. :)
The expiry of COPR is September.
Do you have any idea where should I sent our pics now?

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Hi guys, I'm new here.
I applied for PR under Refugee protected person.

JULY 4th, 2019 APPLICANT

I'm currently in Canada/1 dependent here in Canada/EU background/Mississauga office
Here is my status:
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 4, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 14, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 13, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on June 30, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (THEY REQUEST FOR POLICE CLEARANCE FROM RCMP/FBI/UK/EU FOR ME AND MY WIFE - WE SENT ALL THE DOCUMENTS ON JULY 10th, 2020 ALSO THEY REQUEST FOR IMM5546E/MILITARY RECORDS)
  5. We sent you correspondence on January 6, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (WE GOT 2ND. REQUEST FOR RCMP POLICE CLEARANCE - I CONTACTED THE OFFICE OVER THE WEB FORM AND PHONE CALL WHY THEY ARE REQUESTING FOR SAME IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS - THEY SAID IT WAS PROBABLY AGENTS ERROR AND I PROVIDED THE SAME PCC AS I DID 6MONTS AGO)
Since then nothing changes. I called the office today and I was told there is no update from the agent.

We moved from Vancouver to Calgary in November and changed the address.

Who is Jun/July applicant with the same status?

Estimated remaining processing time: 11 Week(s) - 89% complete

Application received: July 4, 2019

Estimated completion date: June 4, 2021

Reactions: Abtols