+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Today, when I checked my application status, it is written Decision Made.
But I have not received any email or updates in my GC key.
Does anyone have any same experience like me?
When normally they are going to send me the Completion Email?

Many thanks
I'm on same boat!

May we know your timeline?

OCanada1867

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Feb 2019 applicant. My Medical was marked passed for a while. it turned back to Medical not required. Has it happened to anyone else?

Sarah0211

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Feb 2019 applicant. My Medical was marked passed for a while. it turned back to Medical not required. Has it happened to anyone else?
I didn't need medical but my security and background almost took a year and half. I got a DM after 23 months. For anyone whose sending photos, please make sure to pay for tracking with Canada Post. Otherwise, you will be left in the dark of not knowing if they have received your photos or not.

Reactions: Tamiou and Altamsh

OCanada1867

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
I didn't need medical but my security and background almost took a year and half. I got a DM after 23 months. For anyone whose sending photos, please make sure to pay for tracking with Canada Post. Otherwise, you will be left in the dark of not knowing if they have received your photos or not.
I am in 25th Month and waiting for DM. I really don't know what to do. It is turning into a humanitarian issue and I really wonder how IRCC justifies this ethically.

• Sad
Reactions: Tamiou and Altamsh

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I received the CoPR details uploaded to the GCKEY after 1 week of DM. Now waiting for COPR itself. It all depends on your IRCC office. Mine is Etobicoke.
Have you received any email or updates regarding your DM? or just found it our at your status?
because mine has been change to DM but I have not received any email or updates in my GCkey.
thanks

Reactions: mehranjadoon

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I am in 25th Month and waiting for DM. I really don't know what to do. It is turning into a humanitarian issue and I really wonder how IRCC justifies this ethically.
I got DM with COPR # 12March still waiting for COPR PDF to change sin and send photo for pr card !!

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Have you received any email or updates regarding your DM? or just found it our at your status?
because mine has been change to DM but I have not received any email or updates in my GCkey.
thanks
I'm in the same boat. DM in March 12 and waiting

zainghazi

Sep 4, 2019
London On
Today, when I checked my application status, it is written Decision Made.
But I have not received any email or updates in my GC key.
Does anyone have any same experience like me?
When normally they are going to send me the Completion Email?

Many thanks
In my case, it took 21 days to get COPR after the DM
DM: Feb 20, 2021
COPR: Mar 13, 2021

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
you have not received any email or updates in your GC key?
Normally how long we have to wait to receive any letter from them?
I got pdf DM from GCkey but GCkey still showing reviewing eligibility. So no updates in GCkey. ECAS show Decison Made.