+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Aasia

May 10, 2020
Yea I read a letter from them 100 times to be sure that they don’t ask for a travel history. Coz cbsa notes are very confusing . Probably they forgot :D But I also submitted copies of all passports that I ever had since the age of 16 together with my pr application. So dunno. I hope we’re at a final stage already:cool:
dont worry i know many applicant some are asked for resume including myself not travel history and others are asked for travel history not resume like my cousin. So dont worry

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Almost 7000 posts!
Good luck
I didn't get my pr card yet after 5 months:p
I think it's about where you applied. You're in Edmonton, so am I. Your pr approval took a long time, so was mine. You applied for pr card few weeks before me, yet you've not received it. I applied for pr card in September, 2020, till now, nothing. I called cic last week and was told that I passed the eligibility to receive pr card, only to be posted to me left. I laughed at myself that what kind of people are these? If I wasn't eligible, why would I apply in the first place? You're telling I passed "eligibility", so I must start jumping up,right? Lol. My family (dependents) is overseas that I applied for the pr since October, 2020 that I've not heard anything from their vo except acknowledgement receipt in November after so many messages I wrote to them to acknowledge... You didn't tell me they'd passed eligibility, you telling me I passed eligibility to receive pr card. Nonsense!

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
I think it's about where you applied. You're in Edmonton, so am I. Your pr approval took a long time, so was mine. You applied for pr card few weeks before me, yet you've not received it. I applied for pr card in September, 2020, till now, nothing. I called cic last week and was told that I passed the eligibility to receive pr card, only to be posted to me left. I laughed at myself that what kind of people are these? If I wasn't eligible, why would I apply in the first place? You're telling I passed "eligibility", so I must start jumping up,right? Lol. My family (dependents) is overseas that I applied for the pr since October, 2020 that I've not heard anything from their vo except acknowledgement receipt in November after so many messages I wrote to them to acknowledge... You didn't tell me they'd passed eligibility, you telling me I passed eligibility to receive pr card. Nonsense!
Lmao!! Good thing you passed the “eligibility of getting a reply from them” lol. What an absolute joke smh. After 2 years of reviewing the eligibility of becoming a permanent resident, we also have to pass the eligibility of receiving the card :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: mehranjadoon

Bahcevan57

Jan 19, 2021
AIP mean "Approval in Principal" that means you met the eligibility criteria for PR and DM mean decision made about your PR application
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, your family members. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements. İs this AIP

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, your family members. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements. İs this AIP
Congrats! That's AIP! Sit, relax and wait for DM!

Reactions: Fadros

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Hi.. is it going to effect the application if forms are signed with a blue ink pen?? I realized after mailing the documents that it was supposed to be signed in black