+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
If you made your refugee claim in Canada, you request your passport from the office that you made your claim not IRCC.
@Yuki.03 do you know how to request that? like literally how? something to submit? application?
in my mother's case, it's Etobicoke office.
Your input is much appreciated.

Cona

Jan 14, 2021
Congrats, Hope you get yours soon ^_^. this makes me feel like going to check my mailbox lol.. but I'll probably wait till Friday don't want to be disappointed. I checked Saturday.
U applied through ePortal?? Luck u r

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
I heard its not sure any one n this forum said they will send passport with ur pr card. Any of ur frnd got pr card recently ?? And they got their passport ?? Any idea ?
My mother got card today, no passport was included.

Reactions: Cona

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
@Yuki.03 do you know how to request that? like literally how? something to submit? application?
in my mother's case, it's Etobicoke office.
Your input is much appreciated.
no clue maybe call them or contact them some way. I was thinking of just leaving mine until citizenship or if i needed lol. it won't expire anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Fadros

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
no clue maybe call them or contact them some way. I was thinking of just leaving mine until citizenship or if i needed lol. it won't expire anytime soon.
I sent them a webform. I will call Etobicoke as well and maybe go although going there and getting a clue is a loooooooong shot. I think they are shut lol

Reactions: Cona

Sunshi

Nov 21, 2017
Hi I am getting ghost update from 02:00 pm today every time i try to sign up from my cellphone, and when I try to log in from the laptop then get the Bad Gateway . is it an error? I got ghost updates like 6, 7 times until now today.

Samer88

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi I am getting ghost update from 02:00 pm today every time i try to sign up from my cellphone, and when I try to log in from the laptop then get the Bad Gateway . is it an error? I got ghost updates like 6, 7 times until now today.
I have the same issue

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
I called IRCC a week ago they said Eligibility is passed your application is in final stage security check under process but in GCkey I can only see Medical Passed JAN 10-2021 everything else is the same -- anyone in same situation on how long it take IRCC to update

I am May 3 ,2019 applicant

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
I don't have ghost update but every time i sign in it goes to bad gateway