+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Nazia25

Nov 24, 2020
@Yessam07 Although I received AIP, today I received my new work permit and it doesn't mention that I got pr initial approval like what's mentioned on your new work permit. I'm worried :D :p ( kidding )
when did you applied for work permit? I applied for work permit on December n for SIN on January but still haven’t got any response.

Reactions: Jahlove2000

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
@Yessam07 Although I received AIP, today I received my new work permit and it doesn't mention that I got pr initial approval like what's mentioned on your new work permit. I'm worried :D :p ( kidding )
Haha ah, congratulations! It looks like each process is unique! Hope you get your COPR soon!

• Love
Reactions: Fadros

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
when did you applied for work permit? I applied for work permit on December n for SIN on January but still haven’t got any response.
For me, I applied to renewal my WP at the beginning of October 2020, received it at the end of December. I applied immediately to extend my SN online, and I received the extension letter in mid-January 2021.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Guys just for your information, especially people who got/ will get their eCOPR via the portal system.....
Special mention to @Yuki.03
My mother received her card TODAY. However, I have to mention that the portal is still saying: ' In Review with IRCC '. This means that it shows on the portal that her photo is still under review, yet she received the card.

This takes us to one conclusion: The portal is like the GCkey, NOT UPDATED. treat portal same way like GCkey. Don't rely on it, it looks like they prefer doing stuff straight away without updating any accounts.

Good luck to you all!!
You are correct. I called IRCC to ask if and when was my pr card was mailed. the agent told me it was sent on the 26th which is before my portal was even updated to state that my photo was accepted.

Reactions: Fadros

1989Khan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
29 May 2019 Received
17 OCT 2019 Start processeng
20 FEB 2020 Ask for RCMP and PCC
17 Dec 2020 Eligibility Passed
02 Feb 2021 Approval latter
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in Vancouver Immigration will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.
Can any one Please tell me, how long the Vancouver office take to finalize the application.
The overseas office in LONDON is responsible for processing the applications for permanent residence of your family members outside Canada.
Can someone also please tell me or give me the email address which document of the overseas spouse

Thank you very much, May The God Reward you. Quran 2:45 "seek assistance preserving with patient and prayers(salah), indeed it hard, except to those who are humble" I have been following this verse for my application, January 27 marks 10 years I left my family and now I will be able to see them in person after 10 years, Subkhanallah, Alhamdulillah.

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
29 May 2019 Received
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in Vancouver Immigration will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.
Can any one Please tell me, how long the Vancouver office take to finalize the application.
The overseas office in LONDON is responsible for processing the applications for permanent residence of your family members outside Canada.
Can someone also please tell me or give me the email address which document of the overseas spouse

Thank you very much, May The God Reward you. Quran 2:45 "seek assistance preserving with patient and prayers(salah), indeed it hard, except to those who are humble" I have been following this verse for my application, January 27 marks 10 years I left my family and now I will be able to see them in person after 10 years, Subkhanallah, Alhamdulillah.
Mashallah congratulations brother! May Allah reunite you with your family soon inshallah !

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
29 May 2019 Received

Alhumdulillah, good news

1989Khan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
29 May 2019 Received

Tomorrow is my Birth Day, Amazing Birthday Gift from Allah, S.W.T. Alhamdulillah.