+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

xer012

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Ircc send me copr on 7 jan 2021 but still I m waiting for my inland dependent child for her copr any idea when will they send copr to my child?
You also have overseas dependent application in london right? Any update from them? I applied in nov for dependent but havnt heard anything.

Reactions: Virgono1

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
THAT ALL BEST WISHES FOR ALL :D:D:D:D
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 13, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 25, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 24, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 19, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. You entered Canada at the Montreal Immigration office on January 8, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident
Congratulations for fast COPR hope you get the card soon , do you live in Montreal ?

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 25, 2019.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 19, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. You entered Canada at the Montreal Immigration office on January 8, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident
Many congratulations brother

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
WHAT IS YOUR BAR SAYING AND DO YOU CHECK YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION STATUS, HAVE U ORDER YOUR GCMS NOTES ?
I’m June 2019 applicant..
AOR NOV 2019
PCC and RCMP request OCT 2020. I submitted everything within 20 days
No updates until now. Called them this morning and i was told that the eligibility has not yet started!!! Medicals have expired in the system but don’t do them until you are asked to do... 19 months and haven’t received the eligibility letter yet not sure if that’s normal. Hoping for the best
I am also June 2019 applicant with AOR in November 2019. I received “eligibility passed” on December 06, 2020. However IRCC has not yet asked for my fingerprints. Is this normal for fingerprints being asked after eligibility passed? Thanks.

M.Z

Star Member
Dec 23, 2020
Permanent Residence
Congratulations. After long wait finally you are Permanent Resident now.

Gemini7583

Oct 10, 2019
I am also June 2019 applicant with AOR in November 2019. I received “eligibility passed” on December 06, 2020. However IRCC has not yet asked for my fingerprints. Is this normal for fingerprints being asked after eligibility passed? Thanks.
Yes you’re on the right track! In my case i was asked for Police Certificate coz i lived in a country for more than 6 months so maybe that’s why I didn’t receive the Eligibility letter yet.. let’s see

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
After getting Copr and waiting for pr card What is the best way to request back my documents I had to give them my national ID documents with refugee claim and the. Sent my national passport with submitting PR Application.. i am not planning to use them for travel as I do have valid Travel Documents but for other personal reasons I would need my documents

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Yes you’re on the right track! In my case i was asked for Police Certificate coz i lived in a country for more than 6 months so maybe that’s why I didn’t receive the Eligibility letter yet.. let’s see
Thanks. I also lived in another country for more than six months.

Misakaswal

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
After getting Copr and waiting for pr card What is the best way to request back my documents I had to give them my national ID documents with refugee claim and the. Sent my national passport with submitting PR Application.. i am not planning to use them for travel as I do have valid Travel Documents but for other personal reasons I would need my documents
[/QUOTE
First of all where you first applied for refugee claim you have to contact tham the Cbsa who seized passport if you cannot go there call them they will let you know where your documents are after you have to contact that Cbsa office which hold your documents and email them your copr or go by person tan they will give you or mail you your document

Misakaswal

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
First of all where you first applied for refugee claim you have to contact tham the Cbsa who seized passport if you cannot go there call them they will let you know where your documents are after you have to contact that Cbsa office which hold your documents and email them your copr or go by person tan they will give you or mail you your document

Reactions: Armaani