+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
This is my time line
We received your application for permanent residence on May 6, 2019.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 7, 2019.

We started processing your application on September 6, 2019.

We sent you correspondence on February 6, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you correspondence on January 7, 2021 about the decision on your application.

How long will it take to get COPR
Congratulations!!! So they asked for your fingerprints on Feb 06, 2020? Thanks.

Mahm1984

May 12, 2019
This is my time line

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 7, 2019.

We sent you correspondence on February 6, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We sent you correspondence on January 7, 2021 about the decision on your application.

Congratulation, when exactly medical results extended is it in Oct ???

Misakaswal

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Did anybody get pr card from Hamilton these days if yes how long they took to issue pr card after receipt of photo these days or any sort of information will be appreciated thanks

Reactions: Armaani

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I’m June 2019 applicant..
AOR NOV 2019
PCC and RCMP request OCT 2020. I submitted everything within 20 days
No updates until now. Called them this morning and i was told that the eligibility has not yet started!!! Medicals have expired in the system but don’t do them until you are asked to do... 19 months and haven’t received the eligibility letter yet not sure if that’s normal. Hoping for the best
WHAT IS YOUR BAR SAYING AND DO YOU CHECK YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION STATUS, HAVE U ORDER YOUR GCMS NOTES ?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
This is my time line

YOU ARE ALMOST THERE

Irina_ru

Jan 9, 2021
Hi guys!
This is my time line:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 14, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 26, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on September 25, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on February 12, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 8, 2021 about the decision on your application.
Also at the end of December they requested my resume.
What will happen after?
I wish each of you approval letter soon!!

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi guys!
This is my time line:
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 26, 2019.
  5. We sent you correspondence on February 12, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 8, 2021 about the decision on your application.
What will happen after?
Congratulations! next stage is COPR and PR CARD
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/time-line-for-permanent-residence-application-for-refugees.683967/post-9114956

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Hi guys!
This is my time line:
What will happen after?
You will get COPR soon.they requested resume from me on 9th December 2020 but I am still waiting for DM.if you don't mind can you can you please tell me from which country you are? Because it's deoend on country to country

Irina_ru

Jan 9, 2021
You will get COPR soon.they requested resume from me on 9th December 2020 but I am still waiting for DM.if you don't mind can you can you please tell me from which country you are? Because it's deoend on country to country
Im from Russia. They requested resume from me on 15th December and i sent it on the next day.
Wish you DM in the coming days!

Reactions: PrinceH

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
THAT ALL BEST WISHES FOR ALL :D:D:D:D
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 13, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 25, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 24, 2019.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 19, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. You entered Canada at the Montreal Immigration office on January 8, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 25, 2019.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 19, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. You entered Canada at the Montreal Immigration office on January 8, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident
Finally someone from Montreal :D , congratulation!!! Mido
how was the process for the COPR?

Reactions: M.Z

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Permanent Residence
Huge congrats Midoo!!!

Did they send you a DM letter or did you get your CoPR directly ?

Last edited:
Reactions: PrinceH and Fadros