+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Thanks Fadros!

The invitation letter is asking me to reply to the sender email and provide my personal email and the personal email for every member in my application. They said, they will configure a separate profile for every individual and send username/password back to me.

I already replied with my personal email and since my family is back home, they can't use the portal.

will keep everyone updated ...
Congratulations Happy for you bro!!!!! Yes @Fadros this Eportal is GREAT news! Please keep us updated on how it works for you! As I Know @Ratmir is waiting the longest time for his Copr as well! Hopefully we all get that same email soon! Did you get the email or seen it on your online portal?

Reactions: Fadros

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hello .. FINALLY!

(May 6th, 2019 applicant)

Yesterday I received AIP and today I received a letter from Etobicoke office that my process is completed! a few hours later, I received an invitation to "PR eConfirmation Portal".

Today my wife received a letter to do her biometrics as well.

Four MAJOR steps in TWO days only!

Can't believe it!

Not to mention that I had no clue whatsoever about what has happened to my security and background check.
It looks like they both got completed in one day! have no idea and can't care less to know what happened. What matters to me that my family process has already kicked off :)

It seems like the agent's energy has suddenly exploded! loool

Very happy!

Wish everyone process got the same sudden moves/surprises :)
Congratulations. You made it with incredible way bro

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
WOOOOOOOOOW! Congrats @Sirius1 !!!!! That's the most accomplished post I've ever seen here! AIP, APPROVAL, COPR AND SPOUSE BIOMETRICS IN 48HOURS WHOAAAAAA!!!

Your case officer is a superstar!!!

The most important thing you highlighted for people who are waiting for COPR IS THIS PR ECONFIRMATION PORTAL!!!! That's a first @Ratmir @ryan12345 @Armaani @Yuki.03 !!

As you mentioned @adbcca, this e portal is a real thing and I'm glad they gonna use it with protected persons as well!

Also you're the second one I know here who got both AIP and approval in two days!! Great post! Thanks and good luck!
please @Sirius1 let us know how this PR eConfirmation portal works!

It's good news they are digitalizing this because getting an appointment in the Etobicoke office in the Covid-19 era seemed impossible!!! definitely the highlight of the day!
If it was usual way like getting Corp and sending photos for Pr it will be more faster as waiting more than months and email and e portal it is same waiting time:))))) I do not know what they doing there hope finish soon.

Reactions: Armaani

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Congratulations Happy for you bro!!!!! Yes @Fadros this Eportal is GREAT news! Please keep us updated on how it works for you! As I Know @Ratmir is waiting the longest time for his Copr as well! Hopefully we all get that same email soon! Did you get the email or seen it on your online portal?
Thank you. Yes I hope waiting time will end soon for everyone.

Reactions: Armaani

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Congratulations congratulations congratulations soooooo happy for both of u who got copr plz remember us in ur prayers it's being three long years I never see I kids. But so happy for u guys

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
May -29-2019 Applicant
By the Grace of Almighty Allah I just received message from IRCC that I have passed eligibility and asked to submit visa application for my dependent in VO Singapore.. ( my wife and 2 daughters under age of 18) so I will submit one form of my wife and include my daughters as her dependent? Or need to send individual form for my daughters too ? Documents they asked for just birth and marriage certificate, police clearance and passport biographic page . My question is can I submit this application online ?

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
WOOOOOOOOOW! Congrats @Sirius1 !!!!! That's the most accomplished post I've ever seen here! AIP, APPROVAL, COPR AND SPOUSE BIOMETRICS IN 48HOURS WHOAAAAAA!!!

Your case officer is a superstar!!!

The most important thing you highlighted for people who are waiting for COPR IS THIS PR ECONFIRMATION PORTAL!!!! That's a first @Ratmir @ryan12345 @Armaani @Yuki.03 !!

As you mentioned @adbcca, this e portal is a real thing and I'm glad they gonna use it with protected persons as well!

Also you're the second one I know here who got both AIP and approval in two days!! Great post! Thanks and good luck!
please @Sirius1 let us know how this PR eConfirmation portal works!

It's good news they are digitalizing this because getting an appointment in the Etobicoke office in the Covid-19 era seemed impossible!!! definitely the highlight of the day!
Congratulations, I have a question as a spouse of protected person is it mandatory to submit police certificates to VO for overseas dependent?

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hello .. FINALLY!

Yesterday I received AIP and today I received a letter from Etobicoke office that my process is completed! a few hours later, I received an invitation to "PR eConfirmation Portal".

Can't believe it!

Not to mention that I had no clue whatsoever about what has happened to my security and background check.
It looks like they both got completed in one day! have no idea and can't care less to know what happened. What matters to me that my family process has already kicked off :)

Very happy!

WOW! Congratulation bro!

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
May -29-2019 Applicant
By the Grace of Almighty Allah I just received message from IRCC that I have passed eligibility and asked to submit visa application for my dependent in VO Singapore.. ( my wife and 2 daughters under age of 18) so I will submit one form of my wife and include my daughters as her dependent? Or need to send individual form for my daughters too ? Documents they asked for just birth and marriage certificate, police clearance and passport biographic page . My question is can I submit this application online ?
Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you man !!did you receive this today ? I’m May 7th and still nothing

Reactions: saidur

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Hello .. FINALLY!

Can't believe it!

Very happy!

Congratulations man !! This is great news and gives us all hope !! I wish you all the best man !! I’m may 7th and still waiting .. nothing so far

Sirius1

Dec 27, 2019
May -29-2019 Applicant
Congratulation bro!

I have the same questions as yours.

Should I submit IMM0008 for my wife and add children as dependents within the same form or fill and submit separate form for everyone?
and can we submit it online and where to get the correct email address for VO Abu Dhabi?

I searched online and couldn't find a definite answer.

I hope if someone in this forum can help..

Reactions: Virgono1

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Congratulation bro!

I have the same questions as yours.

Should I submit IMM0008 for my wife and add children as dependents within the same form or fill and submit separate form for everyone?
and can we submit it online and where to get the correct email address for VO Abu Dhabi?

I searched online and couldn't find a definite answer.

I hope if someone in this forum can help..
Yes u have to fill all forms separately these r three forms means u have to fill three forms for each individual and yes u can submit it online using webform or at the same time u can mail it to vo office. Hope it hepls

Reactions: Mom31

Sirius1

Dec 27, 2019
Yes u have to fill all forms separately these r three forms means u have to fill three forms for each individual and yes u can submit it online using webform or at the same time u can mail it to vo office. Hope it hepls
Thank you Virgono1 for your reply.
I will use webform to submit forms online. Thank you that is really helpful

with regards to the forms, you are right, they are three forms IMM0008, IMM5406, and IMM5669. I filled them for my wife but can't see how to fill them for the kids.

I mean IMM0008 has a field for UCI and kids have no UCI only my wife has one.
The other two forms (IMM5406 and IMM5669) have a statement at the top that says: to be filled by the spouse, common-law partners, or dependent children who are 18 years or older

are you sure that all forms to be filled for each individual?