+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
May -29-2019 Applicant
By the Grace of Almighty Allah I just received message from IRCC that I have passed eligibility and asked to submit visa application for my dependent in VO Singapore.. ( my wife and 2 daughters under age of 18) so I will submit one form of my wife and include my daughters as her dependent? Or need to send individual form for my daughters too ? Documents they asked for just birth and marriage certificate, police clearance and passport biographic page . My question is can I submit this application online ?
Congratulations.....

Reactions: saidur

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Ratmir bro now may June 2109 are getting COPR and I'm happy for them but we March 2019 hell on waiting and mind s bowling got huge anxiety
Happy for them but I do not know. If delay because of Covid or our officer has different plans. Today 4 week. It is somehow 21 month Pr application is kind of not finished. Decision made but nothing have. It is like you are in nice Maimi beach sun and sand but looking from window. can not enjoy:), before 1-2weeks i was kind of waiting mood now it is just not more excited.

Reactions: saidur

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Happy for them but I do not know. If delay because of Covid or our officer has different plans. Today 4 week. It is somehow 21 month Pr application is kind of not finished. Decision made but nothing have. It is like you are in nice Maimi beach sun and sand but looking from window. can not enjoy:), before 1-2weeks i was kind of waiting mood now it is just not more excited.
I am February 8 :(:(:(

Reactions: Ryan4 and Ratmir

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hello .. FINALLY!

(May 6th, 2019 applicant)

Yesterday I received AIP and today I received a letter from Etobicoke office that my process is completed! a few hours later, I received an invitation to "PR eConfirmation Portal".

Today my wife received a letter to do her biometrics as well.

Four MAJOR steps in TWO days only!

Can't believe it!

Not to mention that I had no clue whatsoever about what has happened to my security and background check.
It looks like they both got completed in one day! have no idea and can't care less to know what happened. What matters to me that my family process has already kicked off :)

It seems like the agent's energy has suddenly exploded! loool

Very happy!

Wish everyone process got the same sudden moves/surprises :)
congrats for first achieving a milestone you are also the first protected person to invited to the e portal . Have uploaded ur pictures etc. orstill to do. It’s milestone. Can you please share ur timelines steps Please just for our information . Medical request , pcc request , fingerprints etc

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi guys
Is the ircc will close again with the new lockdown ?
Have wonderful day all
most of the officers are still working from home. So it wont effect our process. i dont think so. As Toronto and missisaga is under grey lockdown since last few weeks.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Bro bro bro. On one hand feb like you other hand May

but why not sending my Corp, it is 4 weeks already, :))))
possibly ur officer is lazy. always waiting for tommorrow. even in the forum we have 29th July 2019 person got approved today. pray so your officer get some energy.

Reactions: Armaani

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
possibly ur officer is lazy. always waiting for tommorrow. even in the forum we have 29th July 2019 person got approved today. pray so your officer get some energy.
oo my friend I do not know what and for pray, between so many years from family will not harm our inner relationship or pray for officer who does not care or waiting for tomorrow.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
I understand that some of us are frustrated and anxious. But we really do not know if these people are really slacking off or actually working to the best of their ability giving current circumstances. we don't if they themselves are sick or have someone suffering from covid or even lost someone due to it. remember everything was shut down for like 2-3 months. that's probably 1000's or 10,000 applications maybe even more that were delayed. Let's think positive for ourselves and others. and yes some of us haven't seen our loved ones in months or years but thats alot of people right now protected class or not.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I understand that some of us are frustrated and anxious. But we really do not know if these people are really slacking off or actually working to the best of their ability giving current circumstances. we don't if they themselves are sick or have someone suffering from covid or even lost someone due to it. remember everything was shut down for like 2-3 months. that's probably 1000's or 10,000 applications maybe even more that were delayed. Let's think positive for ourselves and others. and yes some of us haven't seen our loved ones in months or years but thats alot of people right now protected class or not.
Agree.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Totally agree!