+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Today ,,,,, today ,,,,,,,, today ,,,,,,
after long wait i received Email
we are pleased to advise you that processing has been completed ,, the IRCC OFFICE in Montreal will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application .
the overseas office in Cairo responsible for processing your family application
---many thanks for every one here , i wish the best for all of you & INSHALLAH get good news very soon
@Jalalcananda @Ratmir @Marsali @adbcca @RefugeeHelp1 @Onetv1 @Mano1110786 @Shanwari @mugere @Armaani @jack_2001 @gehaif @saidur @Weley @Zainab umer
many thanks for all of you & iam sorry if forget others
best wishes for all of you :D:D:D:D:D:D
Congratulations man ! You’ve waited so long Inshallah we are next

Reactions: MIDO2023

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
we are pleased to advise you that processing has been completed ,, the IRCC OFFICE in Montreal will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application .
---many thanks for every one here , i wish the best for all of you & INSHALLAH get good news very soon
@Jalalcananda @Ratmir @Marsali @adbcca @RefugeeHelp1 @Onetv1 @Mano1110786 @Shanwari @mugere @Armaani @jack_2001 @gehaif @saidur @Weley @Zainab umer
13March 2019 applicant
Congratulations!!

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
13March 2019 applicant
Congratulation! Mido, I'm so happy for you :D :D :D

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
13March 2019 applicant
Congratulations.

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
13March 2019 applicant
Many many Congratulations mido and I hope your family join you very soon brother

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
13March 2019 applicant
Congratulations Finally bro. Good news

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Sirius1

Dec 27, 2019
Hello .. FINALLY!

(May 6th, 2019 applicant)

Yesterday I received AIP and today I received a letter from Etobicoke office that my process is completed! a few hours later, I received an invitation to "PR eConfirmation Portal".

Today my wife received a letter to do her biometrics as well.

Four MAJOR steps in TWO days only!

Can't believe it!

Not to mention that I had no clue whatsoever about what has happened to my security and background check.
It looks like they both got completed in one day! have no idea and can't care less to know what happened. What matters to me that my family process has already kicked off :)

It seems like the agent's energy has suddenly exploded! loool

Very happy!

Wish everyone process got the same sudden moves/surprises :)

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Hello .. FINALLY!

(May 6th, 2019 applicant)

Yesterday I received AIP and today I received a letter from Etobicoke office that my process is completed! a few hours later, I received an invitation to "PR eConfirmation Portal".

Today my wife received a letter to do her biometrics as well.

Four MAJOR steps in TWO days only!

Can't believe it!

Not to mention that I had no clue whatsoever about what has happened to my security and background check.
It looks like they both got completed in one day! have no idea and can't care less to know what happened. What matters to me that my family process has already kicked off :)

It seems like the agent's energy has suddenly exploded! loool

Very happy!

Wish everyone process got the same sudden moves/surprises :)
WOOOOOOOOOW! Congrats @Sirius1 !!!!! That's the most accomplished post I've ever seen here! AIP, APPROVAL, COPR AND SPOUSE BIOMETRICS IN 48HOURS WHOAAAAAA!!!

Your case officer is a superstar!!!

The most important thing you highlighted for people who are waiting for COPR IS THIS PR ECONFIRMATION PORTAL!!!! That's a first @Ratmir @ryan12345 @Armaani @Yuki.03 !!

As you mentioned @adbcca, this e portal is a real thing and I'm glad they gonna use it with protected persons as well!

Also you're the second one I know here who got both AIP and approval in two days!! Great post! Thanks and good luck!
please @Sirius1 let us know how this PR eConfirmation portal works!

It's good news they are digitalizing this because getting an appointment in the Etobicoke office in the Covid-19 era seemed impossible!!! definitely the highlight of the day!

Last edited:

Sirius1

Dec 27, 2019
WOOOOOOOOOW! Congrats @Sirius1 !!!!! That's the most accomplished post I've ever seen here! AIP, APPROVAL, COPR AND SPOUSE BIOMETRICS IN 48HOURS WHOAAAAAA!!!

Your case officer is a superstar!!!

The most important thing you highlighted for people who are waiting for COPR IS THIS PR ECONFIRMATION PORTAL!!!! That's a first @Ratmir @ryan12345 @Armaani @Yuki.03 !!

As you mentioned @adbcca, this e portal is a real thing and I'm glad they gonna use it with protected persons as well!

Also you're the second one I know here who got both AIP and approval in two days!! Great post! Thanks and good luck!
please @Sirius1 let us know how this PR eConfirmation portal works!

It's good news they are digitalizing this because getting an appointment in the Etobicoke office in the Covid-19 era seemed impossible!!! definitely the highlight of the day!
Thanks Fadros!

The invitation letter is asking me to reply to the sender email and provide my personal email and the personal email for every member in my application. They said, they will configure a separate profile for every individual and send username/password back to me.

I already replied with my personal email and since my family is back home, they can't use the portal.

will keep everyone updated ...

Reactions: Fadros and Armaani