+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Congratulations, so happy for u. Did u got ur DM already? And plz share ur timeline. mine is March 2019 I got AIP letter on 28 oct 2020 and submitted family documents to london office on 14th Nov. Still waiting for their reply.
Congratulations again
I also submitted documents to Ankara VO 22 November. Since nothing heard from VO. Only todat pre arrival services letter.

minaalrubaye

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Thank you so much all for your kindness and I wholeheartedly wish that your day to receive similar news will come as soon as possible!
My timeline is as follows:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 26, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on October 25, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 19, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you a letter on December 10, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Reactions: adbcca and saidur

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Thank you so much all for your kindness and I wholeheartedly wish that your day to receive similar news will come as soon as possible!
Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 26, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 19, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you a letter on December 10, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
You are lucky I am May End 2019 applicant

Reactions: Ghess23

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Permanent Residence
Happy for you! :D wish me luck, I'm April 02 and still waiting.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Today ,,,,, today ,,,,,,,, today ,,,,,,
after long wait i received Email
we are pleased to advise you that processing has been completed ,, the IRCC OFFICE in Montreal will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application .
the overseas office in Cairo responsible for processing your family application
---many thanks for every one here , i wish the best for all of you & INSHALLAH get good news very soon
@Jalalcananda @Ratmir @Marsali @adbcca @RefugeeHelp1 @Onetv1 @Mano1110786 @Shanwari @mugere @Armaani @jack_2001 @gehaif @saidur @Weley @Zainab umer
many thanks for all of you & iam sorry if forget others
best wishes for all of you :D:D:D:D:D:D
13March 2019 applicant

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
How did you know that? It might be
Today ,,,,, today ,,,,,,,, today ,,,,,,
after long wait i received Email
we are pleased to advise you that processing has been completed ,, the IRCC OFFICE in Montreal will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application .
the overseas office in Cairo responsible for processing your family application
---many thanks for every one here , i wish the best for all of you & INSHALLAH get good news very soon
@Jalalcananda @Ratmir @Marsali @adbcca @RefugeeHelp1 @Onetv1 @Mano1110786 @Shanwari @mugere @Armaani @jack_2001 @gehaif @saidur @Weley @Zainab umer
many thanks for all of you & iam sorry if forget others
best wishes for all of you :D:D:D:D:D:D
Happy for u. It was long wait. Enjoy the moment

Reactions: MIDO2023