+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Sirius1

Dec 27, 2019
You can use track your application online more than a month after the acknowledgement letter. I do not know when you applied but maybe your online account has not been opened yet.
Thank you Hnc for your reply.
I am May 2019 applicant and I've completed so many steps thus far, yet Check Application Status is not working!

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
I have a question if the seniors can answer. When we get some update is it an email or account msg or both. Because I received my AOR in email is not showing in my account. Can you please answer I am lil desperate and trying to understand please
I believe certain updates are direct emails and others are email to check your account to see. I think AOR is a direct email. (that's how I got it). or i think if you haven't linked your paper application online you get direct emails from them.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Ratmir brother, you got your DM, your familys application is being processed as we speak, why are you worrying, tons of people wants to be in your shoes rn, just enjoy and be patient..!! You will get it sooon brother :)
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):
  • Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

This was reply for my enquiry. Still in process

Reactions: Fadros
Dec 5, 2020
Hi There All anyone here,
I ask about Proof of Funds requirement for study visa.
Should USD dollar Account is acceprable for RICC instead of CAD account.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
The last one means your pr application is completed. You just have to wait for a letter from them mostly likely COPR. No specific time frame. some are still waiting after a month of theirs being completed.
Good day,

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):
  • Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:

This is reply. What to understand- decision made or still on process.

i wrote and asked timeframe about Corp. Here is the reply. Nothing understand. It took them to write around 2 days but not corp itself. If it is done whats takes so long.

Ngarii

Nov 19, 2020
Good day,

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:

i wrote and asked timeframe about Corp. Here is the reply. Nothing understand. It took them to write around 2 days but not corp itself. If it is done whats takes so long.
Did your application status says DECISION MADE when you check online?

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Good day,

i wrote and asked timeframe about Corp. Here is the reply. Nothing understand. It took them to write around 2 days but not corp itself. If it is done whats takes so
Good day,

i got from this that your application isn't done. and they can't give accurate processing times. but when it is done or if they need more information they will contact you. it is taking long cause i am sure they have a back log of files. so it's pretty much when ever they get to yours and comeplete it.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
and from what I notice we can't really go off when you applied it's more so when they get your application package and started to actually process your case. I applied in April 2019 and they started my application in September 2019. so if you really look at it it's just been a year and 3 months.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
As I understand between offices not so big connection. Cause I send different enquiry they replayedb to different- yours in process. They did not even check cause account says in process but pr status says decision made. Just share to make you aware suck kind of ssenario also could happen. Good luck

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
As I understand between offices not so big connection. Cause I send different enquiry they replayedb to different- yours in process. They did not even check cause account says in process but pr status says decision made. Just share to make you aware suck kind of ssenario also could happen. Good luck
Yes, after COVID-19 everything Is not normal

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Good day,

This was reply for my enquiry. Still in process
How come still in process and it's already Decision Made?? These guys are just instructed to write this generic reply. Useless. I know PR is a privilege and not a right, but these guys are blaming everything on Covid. I know governmental employees who are actually very happy with Covid. I noticed they use Covid as a reply to anything.

Reactions: Ex ツ