+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
so I just went to “check application status” to give you my timeline, but I noticed that the application status has changed from “In progress” to “Decision Made”.

The weird thing is that when I go to the online application (where the progress bar is%), my eligibility and background check are not completed yet!

I’m so confused.

Congratulations!, yes I notice these days they don't update the eligibility and background check in the online system, you can only know through the GCMS

could you share your timeline?

Reactions: Ryan4

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
so I just went to “check application status” to give you my timeline, but I noticed that the application status has changed from “In progress” to “Decision Made”.

The weird thing is that when I go to the online application (where the progress bar is%), my eligibility and background check are not completed yet!

I’m so confused.
Congratulations seems like you’ve passed everything. You should probably call them and see what’s going on. Also, where did you manage to check your application status ? Other than on your online profile ?

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations seems like you’ve passed everything. You should probably call them and see what’s going on. Also, where did you manage to check your application status ? Other than on your online profile ?
Ok nevermind , found the website

reytan

Jun 11, 2019
Hello there
my wife's pr came at the end of 23 months
I asked for my documents in Ankara this week, estimated how long the process will take
I'm in Turkey
my wife is in canada and i have a 2 year old canada citizen daughter

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

I’m so confused.
What is ur timeline brother

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi Jalal,
In my case it has been 26 month, September 22, 2018; base on my GCMS note, the officer in charge is having difficulties verifying my foreign
work experience. IRCC has not asked me for any explanation, I am just waiting and hoping to hear from them.

Nov 17, 2019
Hi Jalal,
In my case it has been 26 month, September 22, 2018; base on my GCMS note, the officer in charge is having difficulties verifying my foreign
work experience. IRCC has not asked me for any explanation, I am just waiting and hoping to hear from them.
How do you understand from GCMS note about the difficulties verifying foreign work experience can you plz explain. Thanks

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi Jalal,
Hey Slycollins
You have applied through the Canadian Experience Class and this thread for protected person applications only and we don't have work experience verification like other programs so please move your question to the right forum, not here because now you are confusing us, I'm sorry

Nov 17, 2019
Anyone got any feedback after submitting the Resume? It's been a month after submission but no feedback (though they received). Eligibility, Criminality & Medical passed Oct end, pending background!!!. Feb 2019 applicant.

Reactions: Marsali

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hi Jalal,
I think you're in a wrong forum bro this one na for Refugees. Check another forum for express entry program.

Sirius1

Dec 27, 2019
Guys, Is there anything wrong with Ircc online system?! I am not able to login since yesterday afternoon!