+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

mmresende

Aug 3, 2020
Hi friends the last 23 november I received a letter from CIC about my processo for PR , now is complet (approval letter- December 2018 my application). But I need just wait the IRCC in London cotact for finalize this process. Anyone have the same experence , how many days you waiting until the IRCC contact you?Thank you friends

Nazia25

Nov 24, 2020
Hello all,
Would like to share that I received my PR CARD in just one month. Wish you all best of luck. Completed time line:
1. We received your application for permanent residence: December, 2019.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December, 2019.
3. We started processing your application on December, 2019.
4. We sent you correspondence in December, 2019. Notification of Selection for the Pilot project
5. We sent you a letter on December, 2019. Forms for overseas dependents
6. We sent you correspondence on January, 2020. Biometric, police certificate and government services
7. We sent you medical instructions on January , 2020
8. Medical results have been received.
9. Decision made October 19, 2020. CoPR emailed.
10. Card received on November 23, 2020.
[/QUOT
Could u please tell how pilot project works.IRCC rcv our pr application on December 2019 but didn’t get any response.

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Hi guys
Now , i got updated in my account :oops: :oops:
but there is letter ask me travel history
Who has experience like this
And what they mean ( travel history)

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi
Can anyone tell me about the overseas dependents forms that, in IMM0008 (Generic application form)
1* Program Under which you are applying.........?
2* category........?
And they only have space for details of 1 dependent. I have 3 kids. So how can i write the details of my other kids. Should i be attaching 2 more IMM 0008 forms? Or any other forms?
Will really be thankful if anybody can help here. Thanks
Same problem i have had.
Some says refugee some says family. The person who has more experience with Pr cards he said to write family class.
But here people also some says family who got PRs some refugee also got PRs.

First time you filling theses forms?
If yes dont do by yourself ask lawyer or paralegal who someone has more experience. Because maybe for your ubderstanding it is easy forms but whole process late Decision comes from tiny mistakes better with experienced person.
Just for your question if you are sendiing mail you can two three times print same page with extra dependants and fill out. If i am not mistaken there should be button where you can add dependants.

Make sure your forma updated forms. This is more importont. Good luck

Reactions: Altamsh

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
I passed medical 25Aug 2020 till now no news I am May 2020 applicant
Your medical pass notification is different as you are relatively a new applicant. So this is the first time your medical has been approved.
In our situation (for example I am March 2019 applicant), we are referring to the second medical approval/extension of our medicals.

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Hi friends the last 23 november I received a letter from CIC about my processo for PR , now is complet (approval letter- December 2018 my application). But I need just wait the IRCC in London cotact for finalize this process. Anyone have the same experence , how many days you waiting until the IRCC contact you?Thank you friends
They wil contact One or two days

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi guys
Now , i got updated in my account :oops: :oops:
but there is letter ask me travel history
Who has experience like this
And what they mean ( travel history)
it means the country you have travelled to and for how long with dates for example :
Germany 2010/05/05 - 2010/06/07
USA 2011/05/05 - 2011/06/07

I already gave them this information when I applied for my Canadian visa
it's part of your background check and it's different from case to case
make sure there is no gaps

Last edited:

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
it means the country you have travelled to and for how long with dates for example :

make sure there no gaps
also, add the reason for every trip

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019

make sure there no gaps
I gave them when I applied pr but I didn’t mention countries less than 6 months as they told me

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I gave them when I applied pr but I didn’t mention countries less than 6 months as they told me
the travel history it's for all your trips not only more than 6 months trip,
the 6 months only for the police certificate

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Same problem i have had.
Some says refugee some says family. The person who has more experience with Pr cards he said to write family class.
But here people also some says family who got PRs some refugee also got PRs.

First time you filling theses forms?
If yes dont do by yourself ask lawyer or paralegal who someone has more experience. Because maybe for your ubderstanding it is easy forms but whole process late Decision comes from tiny mistakes better with experienced person.
Just for your question if you are sendiing mail you can two three times print same page with extra dependants and fill out. If i am not mistaken there should be button where you can add dependants.

Make sure your forma updated forms. This is more importont. Good luck
Good point,

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
Hi
Can anyone tell me about the overseas dependents forms that, in IMM0008 (Generic application form)
1* Program Under which you are applying.........?
2* category........?
And they only have space for details of 1 dependent. I have 3 kids. So how can i write the details of my other kids. Should i be attaching 2 more IMM 0008 forms? Or any other forms?
Will really be thankful if anybody can help here. Thanks
under family class 100%
Because you got protection on your own right but form family must be Family calss.
For 3thrd one you can fill out additional form only one dependent on new additional form and mention it in main form as attached one.