+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
if your application is completed I suppose there no more background check but as I can see now maybe the system is broken and these are automated messages
I think there could be no automated messagesm cause they already asked my overseas document medical requests. As i know they start when i completed. I try call them maybe see what is going on

Reactions: adbcca

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I am May 2019 Applicant, Time bar 88% below is today’s status. Is there any chance to get COPR in 2020 or need to wait till 2021?

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • August 25, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone
I’m April 1 2019 and yesterday at midnight I check my account was updated/profile and can’t open the account As system give me bad gateway and I checked again it’s back to submitted so my question is this update or just system was down and when I open my account today it’s same no changes

Reactions: saidur

Sobajo

Feb 1, 2019
Hello,

One of my friend wife's and Son's were asked to submit either valid passport or RTD,His passport (the main applicant) was expired too but IRCC did

not ask him to submit valid passport!

Is it mandatory to have Valid Passport/RTD before you get decision from IRCC ? Do you think the main applicant also should apply for RTD ?

Pls note the original passport was expire for the entire family

thanks in advance

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hello everyone
I’m April 1 2019 and yesterday at midnight I check my account was updated/profile and can’t open the account As system give me bad gateway and I checked again it’s back to submitted so my question is this update or just system was down and when I open my account today it’s same no changes
I'm April 2, 2019, so it may be your eligibility been passed or your medical has been extended even though it doesn't show that in you account because it's not updated, the only updated information you can get either by call center and ask them about last note you have or through GCMS notes

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I'm April 2, 2019, so it may be your eligibility been passed or your medical has been extended even though it doesn't show that in you account because it's not updated, the only updated information you can get either by call center and ask them about last note you have or through GCMS notes
Thanks for your reply
My medical has extended last Jan 2020
And everything is the same in my account no eligibility pass or security everything is the same

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hi guys..
Can anyone explain to me what's going on .. I raised webform to visa office two times and
the first reply was on September as following:

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.
We would like to assure you that your case is in active process. We need to await the results of some mandatory checks before your application for resettlement can be approved and a visa issued to you.

We will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

=========================
and the second reply was today as following:

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.
We would like to assure you that your case is in active process. We need to await the results of some mandatory checks before your application for resettlement can be approved and a visa issued to you.

We hope this information will be of assistance.
=========================
Can anyone please explain to me why have they removed this Paragraph today "We will advise you of any other requirements .."??.
Thank you in advance ..
When did u send the documents to the VO?

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
I am May 2019 Applicant, Time bar 88% below is today’s status. Is there any chance to get COPR in 2020 or need to wait till 2021?

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • August 25, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi Saidur , thank you for sharing your timeline. I am not sure really but I feel like we will hear back by January 2021 hopefully.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks for your reply
My medical has extended last Jan 2020
And everything is the same in my account no eligibility pass or security everything is the same
Yes, I passed the eligibility and my account is the same but I knew that through the call center after I asked them about the last officer note I have in my application

JANET121

Jun 30, 2020
Thanks bro I filled it up and sent them
You forget to write down previous history of travel other hand you travel or apply RTD then again you have to mention in your forms travel document numbers and please never hide anything from immigration canada