+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Hey guys is true that AIP is only for applicants with dependents ? If so , that how about single applicants ?

Reactions: Cona

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hi, need some guidance how should I send my dependents documents to London off should I send them myself from Canada or should my wife send them from my home country by post? Secondly if I will send them how can I sign on that documents? I m so confused plz help me, thanks

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Hi, need some guidance how should I send my dependents documents to London off should I send them myself from Canada or should my wife send them from my home country by post? Secondly if I will send them how can I sign on that documents? I m so confused plz help me, thanks
@Onetv1

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
What is the difference between DM and AIP I know that AIP is Acceptance in principle which is passing eligibility and DM is decision made but I don’t understand the actual difference?
for me (AIP) approval in principle you didn't finish all requirement, DM (DECISION MADE) you completed all requirement & your file done also (AIP) letter more instructions like visa office ,forms for your overseas defendant

Reactions: Help2

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
for me (AIP) approval in principle you didn't finish all requirement, DM (DECISION MADE) you completed all requirement & your file done also (AIP) letter more instructions like visa office ,forms for your overseas defendant
Thank you ! That makes a lot of sense

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Yes, she's the principal applicant and 2 members(she and your daughter). You, on no 13 as spouse. Yes, your daughter will have her own generic form where she'll choose "family class" for no 1 question and "dependent /adopted child" on question no 2. Her mother will sign for her or you may whichever is easier for you guys. Afterward, you'll validate the forms of your wife and that of your daughter...
Thank you for your respond.

I got IMM008, IMM5406 IMM5669 there are three forms.
My wife and daugher should be each seperately have these forms or?
I am confused.

Reactions: Altamsh